Keyra Agustina
Thumbnail

pmech

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Keyra has a great ass... okay, that an understatement! She's got a fantastic ass... and her face is pretty... but I can't say I find her " amazing". I have definitely seen better butts, whether you're talking about booty or muscle definition. She's a very PRETTY girl with one very SEXY body part. The skinniness of her upper body is a little weird to me though... I mean, she's almost anorexic looking until you get below the waist. Sort of odd. I'm not saying she's fake though, because all women store fat differently. Maybe Keyra just stores it all in her butt cheeks :laugh:

I also have to say that I do feel very sorry for her. Apparetly, she's desperate to get away from her internet fame and get on with her life. Don't see that happening!

P.S: I'm not dissing Keyra, I like her. Before I got interested in booty and working on my own butt, I thought Keyra was #1 and she's still in my top 5, but I think I've seen better than Keyra since investigating the subject further :p , that's all.

Nothing wrong with that. There are so many great butts that saying any one has "the best" is always an exhaggeration just like saying "best abs" for example (though great abs by contrast are equally common among all groups, so best abs is a greater stretch obviously, but you get the point). Where i first heard about it I never dreamed it would blow up like this, but when she touched down, she touched a fanbase that wasn't used to seeing that type of thing, plus the routine was amazing on top of that so it blew their minds :laugh: ! But I'm sorry for her she is at conflict with this fame, she should have just not showed her

face I guess :ninja: .

As far as Argentenian models go, though I think Pampita looks better overall, I think Keyra's but is obviously better :| .