Bellazon

Keyra Agustina
Thumbnail

pmech

i've been on beaches in brazil many times, and believe me, women in south america know how to get their asses to look like that.  i even heard from someone who was taken to a brazilian class called "brazilian ass class" where they do these special squats that tone the ass to look just like that! 

also, i think this girl might be from argentina where the economy is a disaster.  more power to her if she can get her bank account to fill up with u.s. dollars and euros and then buy everyone in her family a house.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to Oprah Winfrey, Brasil is where most ass implants occur.

Guest quasicartes
i'll speak for a lot of people when i say that i would be honored to have the chance to get hands-on proof of their real or fakeness!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go for it! The fate of humanity depends on you doing that!

i don't know if keyra's is real but

there are real asses like that

i have seen one and i KNOW it was real

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's no way Keyra's ass is fake! It may be the 8th wonder of the world but that looks all real to me!!! :drool:

Whether it's real or not, would that detract from the hotness of it? And if she's that destitute that she needs to pay her way through exposure, surely she didn't have money for the operation in the first place?

Guest quasicartes
i've been on beaches in brazil many times, and believe me, women in south america know how to get their asses to look like that.  i even heard from someone who was taken to a brazilian class called "brazilian ass class" where they do these special squats that tone the ass to look just like that! 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She seems to have got that ass from "special squats" or other weird, punitive exercises.

Notice her thunder-thighs!

First off nyc rocks: WTF? You hang out with dancers?!?!?

Secondly, true...true. Enhancements may become a standard because I've heard of women being happier with bigger breasts than smaller ones (and vice versa). A friend told me that he has a friend who had breast implants and was happier for it because she was miserable with her small breasts.

If it makes you happy and potentially more attractive to others then go for it...