Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Don't hate me , but i don't like the new vs , sorry who likes , but is just my opnion , i think barbara is super pretty and cute , but the new bras are to push up , and i just don't like to see her , she looks to  young for me !   I HOP THIS IS A OFFENSE ,  I KNOW BARBARA HAVE TONS OF FANS WHO COLD STAY OFFENDED BY THIS , BUT IS NOT MY POINT OK ?

@Models990 It looks this pushed up because it's push-up bras. That's why.  :p In my personal opinion her latest Victoria's Secret pictures are the best. She never looked better. And the lingerie they put her in looks better than before as well. BUT I can accept your opinion. If you don't like them, that's alright. No one should get offended by that or hate you for speaking your opinion.

But thanks LE GATOR. I like the second one. The bra suits her. And her hair and make-up looks gorgeous there. :)

Thank You LE GATOR.... :flower:  :flower: :flower:  

Barbara looks absolutely flawless.....I simply cannot understand why VS  still haven't offered her an Angel Contract....She looks SOOOOOO gorgeous in their lingerie and makes it look good/appealing  for the customer...If I was in charge of their casting I would have offered her an Angel contract in a heartbeat.....

Anyway she is in Italy atm....I wonder which brand/magazine  she is shooting for ???

THANKS LE GATOR

I simply cannot understand why VS  still haven't offered her an Angel Contract?

I dont remember when reading Barbara told she has VS contract exactly same like other VS Angels but she dont wear this title cause that means need more time spend in other VS things

but Barbara was the only one Angel who wear wings at first time in VS Ceremony opening or close screen, all others has only in the middle (not 100 sure)

If she sign Angel contract,no time for singing and acting soon

HOW HARD TO WAIT FUKK