Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thread cleaned. We do ask that you check before posting gif files. If there are already multiple gifs together on one page, then please do think about either thumbnailing or textlinking. But the more serious issue in this topic at the moment is the abusive behaviour and basic lack of respect for fellow members. Consider this a final warning.

A new make-up store opened in my town today, and it's more or less like Sephora but they have more stuff for hair. Anyway, I got to see a bit of Barbara. I feel like a dork being able to recognize all these models in the store while my friends are just like "huh?" but whatever.

LOL don't worry you are not alone the same happens to me as well every time me in my friends or family go into the mall and we go into one of the stores especially VS I know just about every if not all the models and my friends or family be all like Who are they and what not lol. :D

I absolutely HATE Barbara's recent work with Australian Swimwear brand Mambo Australia...It is so loud,garish,gaudy and trashy....Barbara popping out of some horrible Halloween gorilla costume in the middle of the Venice Beach Boardwalk....EEK....I wish her

modelling agency IGM/agents would not be so greedy and grab every single assignment that was handed to her and would be more selective.....I hope they only accept more classy/elegant offers like Chanel Le Blanc etc in the future....after all its not like her

career is currently dying that she has to accept every single damn one....

Anyway here are two vidoes for Mambo Australia......

http://vimeo.com/69264741