Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Anybody who would cheat on Barbara is an utter fool, and that is putting it lightly. Like what a foolish foolish boy, not only did he lose an absolute gem of a woman, but also now a large population of the world knows he is a cheater.

Our relationship just simple parted to two directions. Im single, but seek the real one. Told Barbara 2 weeks ago. (not sure perfect translation, I cant speak english) but "csak úgy simán" that strong means we have no problem at all with each other and go everybody toward on self way (or similar). Another weak means, was some problem but no anger. Who knosw? Barbara and Kristof only.

bpsingle.avi

bpsingle.avi

bpsingle.avi

bpsingle.png

Our relationship just simple parted to two directions. Im single, but seek the real one. Told Barbara 2 weeks ago. (not sure perfect translation, I cant speak english) but "csak úgy simán" that strong means we have no problem at all with each other and go everybody toward on self way (or similar). Another weak means, was some problem but no anger. Who knosw? Barbara and Kristof only.

sE1a8nl.gif

Michellexo.....I found this GORGEOUS Black & White pic of Barbara from your Tumblr page....Barbara looks absolutely stunning ...

I think it's NEW pic.....Is it from Piaget.....Can you please post the original photo and can you please link the original source......Thank You......

Here is the Black & White pic......

http://barbarax-xpalvin.tumblr.com/

Thank You.....Thank You....Interesting.....I thought it was for Piaget....I know she worked with photographer Herve Haddad for

Piaget....She looks GORGEOUS ....Thanks again ...Really want to see the Piaget pictures....plus additional pics for Lovcat Bijoux...Barbara looks like a Fairytale Princess.....