Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

La Parisienne I was nice before but not anymore you really need to stop with the gifs and link them!

I already had one mention of your gifs affecting peoples page load times significantly. I’m not trying to pick on you but trying to make this an enjoyable place for all so please understand.

BZ is going through growing pains right now and we're in the middle of dealing with server issues so we've been experiencing lag, slow loading web pages and a load of other issues lately. Please for the sake of everyone; try to keep the GIF's posted to a minimum as it tends to slow down BZ for people with shitty connections, not to mention the extra bandwidth it takes away from people who come to the thread on a regular basis. Thank you

A new make-up store opened in my town today, and it's more or less like Sephora but they have more stuff for hair. Anyway, I got to see a bit of Barbara. I feel like a dork being able to recognize all these models in the store while my friends are just like "huh?" but whatever. XD

post-35596-0-1446059706-27472_thumb.jpg

I'd never gotten to see her Loreal pictures in action like this before so I was super excited. XD

A new make-up store opened in my town today, and it's more or less like Sephora but they have more stuff for hair. Anyway, I got to see a bit of Barbara. I feel like a dork being able to recognize all these models in the store while my friends are just like "huh?" but whatever.

LOL don't worry you are not alone the same happens to me as well every time me in my friends or family go into the mall and we go into one of the stores especially VS I know just about every if not all the models and my friends or family be all like Who are they and what not lol. :D