Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Oh my.....................................I think she and Kristof are indeed in the past tense .....

. She dated Kristof Somfai: Barbara’s previous boyfriend, Kristof Somfai, was very supportive of her career, as he attended many events with her, including the Cannes Film Festival when she represented L’Oréal last May

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/11/09/barbara-palvin-victorias-secret-model-justin-bieber/

Read More at: http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/11/09/barbara-palvin-victorias-secret-model-justin-bieber/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

Hi, new user longtime lurker and fan of Barbara here. To answer this I think they are still together, on his instagram ( http://statigr.am/user/kristofsomfai ) she commented on a photo a week ago with the caption translated "clever <3 ." And she liked a photo of him from 3 days ago and still follows him on instagram..and still has photos of the two of them together on her instagram. I remember when my last gf broke up with me, my "experience" tells me they are still together. As for her "bad day" comment, maybe she was sick or just learned her good friend Sara Sampaio wouldn't be walking with her.

Btw i found a fairly recent video of her on youtube I haven't seen posted yet, how do I post it on here?

It's very interesting ....the plot thickens ....In her most recent Twitter posts asking Justin's fans to calm down she never mentioned that she already has a boyfriend kristof...Have they really broken up...Is that what she meant with that infamous Instagram photo..."Having a very bad day :0(" and we (esp me !!! ) thought she wasn't going to be a part of The VSFS 2012 ...

Was that because they have broken up...Besides when she attended The Cannes Intl Film Festival this year for L'Oreal she took Kristof along with her but for THE VSFS 2012 in New York her older sister Anita Palvin was her guest...Barbara tweeted a photo of the two of them together at The Empire State Building and Anita posted a photo of the two of them together Backstage with Barbara in her pink VSFS 2012 robe....Hmm interesting ......

I hope to continue with life boyfriend, they look great together! :)

It's very interesting ....the plot thickens ....In her most recent Twitter posts asking Justin's fans to calm down she never mentioned that she already has a boyfriend kristof...Have they really broken up...Is that what she meant with that infamous Instagram photo..."Having a very bad day :0(" and we (esp me !!! ) thought she wasn't going to be a part of The VSFS 2012 ...

Was that because they have broken up...Besides when she attended The Cannes Intl Film Festival this year for L'Oreal she took Kristof along with her but for THE VSFS 2012 in New York her older sister Anita Palvin was her guest...Barbara tweeted a photo of the two of them together at The Empire State Building and Anita posted a photo of the two of them together Backstage with Barbara in her pink VSFS 2012 robe....Hmm interesting ......

To do a little detective work, her bf took this 10 days ago http://web.stagram.com/p/313623408949498808_198432979 ,Saying he has a math test, obviously hes still in school, which would explain why he wasn't at the vsfs. Barbara commented on it saying "ugyesen <3" which translates into "clever"

5 days ago Barbara says she has a very bad day, but the next day she liked this photo http://web.stagram.com/p/317779433030062679_198432979 he took on instagram. And they still follow eachother. If they broke up its not exactly "normal" behavior.

Justin Bieber & Victoria’s Secret Model Go To ‘The Lion King’ Together

Wow! Justin Bieber appeared to be having a fantastic time at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in NYC, Nov. 7. He was surrounded by sexy Victoria’s Secret models backstage before, in between and after his two terrific performances which were part of the show.

But now it appears that Justin struck up a particular “friendship” with stunning Hungarian supermodel Barbara Palvin, 19.

he pair were photographed looking friendly together at the show and Barbara posted it on her Twitter page. She also was pictured in a Twitter photo, originally posted by Lil’ Twist, standing between Justin and Lil’ Twist. But the pictures didn’t stop there. Barbara appears to have made a good impression on Justin’s manager Scooter Braun and best friend Alfredo Flores, which she tweeted.

Then, the sexy and stunning model, who walked the runway in a Christmas-themed red corset with candy cane angel wings, made a surprise appearance at aBroadway performance of The Lion King the next night, Thurs. Nov. 8.

It was a surprise because Barbara was photographed walking into the show just after Justin and his entourage. Hmm. The model, who was born in Budapest and “discovered” at the age of 13, later tweeted ”Lion king ! ❤,” late last night, Nov. 8.

While it could all very well be innocent, it was strange that Justin’s friend Lil’ Twist quickly deleted the photo of he, Justin and Barbara together after tweeting it. He had tweeted, ”Twizzy. @JustinBieber. barbarapalvin.”

A source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Barbara is single and that she has broken up with Kristof Somfai, however, her Facebook status says they are still together.

This was Barbara’s, who stands at 5’7,” first time walking in a Victoria’s Secret fashion show.

Shockingly, in December 2011, Barbara admitted, “I don’t like [Selena Gomez,]” during an interview. However, after fans tweeted her regarding the video, Barbara clarified her statement and said, “I do like her as an actress! she is talented! :) i did that ustream a year ago. just forget it. :)

A source close to Barbara tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “If in fact there is any truth [to them dating], Bieber has good taste! Barbara is an exceptional beauty.”

http://hollywoodlife...ctorias-secret/

To do a little detective work, her bf took this 10 days ago http://web.stagram.c...98808_198432979 ,Saying he has a math test, obviously hes still in school, which would explain why he wasn't at the vsfs. Barbara commented on it saying "ugyesen <3" which translates into "clever"

5 days ago Barbara says she has a very bad day, but the next day she liked this photo http://web.stagram.c...62679_198432979 he took on instagram. And they still follow eachother. If they broke up its not exactly "normal" behavior.

I think they are still together and make a very nice couple, but the work is what is barbara, distance and time = /

^I believe its perfectly okay to be interested in who they are dating, and who is making your fav celeb/model/person happy .....There is obsession, and there is interest and curiosity. I don't think its bad they are wondering whats going on with barbara.....just as long as it doesn't drag into Barbara/bieber/Kristof all day everyday ;)

True, but unlike other models Barbara still lives at home, in Budapest, which I believe Kristof lives. O well, drama = pub and as long as Barbie is happy. And she just tweeted she is still with her bf.

Btw havent seen this video on here yet, http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=UHnEiJwy-40

To do a little detective work, her bf took this 10 days ago http://web.stagram.c...98808_198432979 ,Saying he has a math test, obviously hes still in school, which would explain why he wasn't at the vsfs. Barbara commented on it saying "ugyesen <3" which translates into "clever"

5 days ago Barbara says she has a very bad day, but the next day she liked this photo http://web.stagram.c...62679_198432979 he took on instagram. And they still follow eachother. If they broke up its not exactly "normal" behavior.

I think they are still together and make a very nice couple, but the work is what is barbara, distance and time = /

^I believe its perfectly okay to be interested in who they are dating, and who is making your fav celeb/model/person happy .....There is obsession, and there is interest and curiosity. I don't think its bad they are wondering whats going on with barbara.....just as long as it doesn't drag onto Barbara/bieber/Kristof all day everyday ;)

exact, I like to talk about my favorite models and keep up, do not think is a problem. I'm here traduciando everything from English to Spanish because my English is not very good and all because I like to know about barbie u.u

^I believe its perfectly okay to be interested in who they are dating, and who is making your fav celeb/model/person happy .....There is obsession, and there is interest and curiosity. I don't think its bad they are wondering whats going on with barbara.....just as long as it doesn't drag onto Barbara/bieber/Kristof all day everyday ;)

That's all fine and dandy, but they will not stop at just a day of this drama... 2 days, a week, 4 months..

I don't know ....Read this....

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/11/09/barbara-palvin-justin-bieber-dating-the-lion-king-victorias-secret/

Exclusive Details

A source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Barbara is single and that she has broken up with Kristof Somfai, however, her Facebook status says they are still together.

Read More at: http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/11/09/barbara-palvin-justin-bieber-dating-the-lion-king-victorias-secret/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

Agreed, im 21 and with the exception of GQ, not exactly into fashion. But i met barbara last summer(2011) in nyc when she was doing a photoshoot on the streets. She saw me wearing my usmc shirt walking by and stopped me while they were shooting other models and chatted for a couple minutes. I told her I just got back and she said she was glad im safe and would think of me and the others in harms way. She didnt have to do that and she probably doesnt even remember it, but it stuck with me. I looked her up online (fairly quickly thanks to models.com top 50 list) and have been a fan of hers since.

I like Barbara Palvin....I am a fan...A HUGE fan...and so I am interested in what is happening in her life ( career wise and personal life) in a good mildly curious totally NON-stalker kind of way ...I am NOT obsessed with her...I barely even know her personally ..She is my absolute favourite model and I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world and that is that...but I would like for her to date a different guy..Not Kristof and DEF not Bieber either...Kristof comes across as a HUGELY spoilt guy/playboy who does absolutely nothing productive and living well because he is dating a wealthy celebrity/supermodel...I dislike that....I want her to be with someone who is actually worthy of her...I hope she finds a really amazing guy ...someday...soon !!!!

I like Barbara Palvin....I am a fan...A HUGE fan...and so I am interested in what is happening in her life ( career wise and personal life) in a good mildly curious totally NON-stalker kind of way ...I am NOT obsessed with her...I barely even know her personally ..She is my absolute favourite model and I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world and that is that...but I would like for her to date a different guy..Not Kristof and DEF not Bieber either...Kristof comes across as a HUGELY spoilt guy/playboy who does absolutely nothing productive and living well because he is dating a wealthy celebrity/supermodel...I dislike that....I want her to be with someone who is actually worthy of her...I hope she finds a really amazing guy ...someday...soon !!!!

're wrong, beauty is not the most important thing in love, I think your guy seems someone very sweet, friendly and be a good person, that's the main thing and if she does not care what others happy.

new!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md8geke8aR1qhtdsto1_500.jpg

Images hosted on twitter and tumblr are not meant to be hotlinked outside their sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Agreed, im 21 and with the exception of GQ, not exactly into fashion. But i met barbara last summer(2011) in nyc when she was doing a photoshoot on the streets. She saw me wearing my usmc shirt walking by and stopped me while they were shooting other models and chatted for a couple minutes. I told her I just got back and she said she was glad im safe and would think of me and the others in harms way. She didnt have to do that and she probably doesnt even remember it, but it stuck with me. I looked her up online (fairly quickly thanks to models.com top 50 list) and have been a fan of hers since.

Cute story :)

Glad to know she's not so stuck up that she wont approach someone! I've always hoped she's as sweet as we the public see her :hehe:

This confession posted on Tumblr made me extremely happy.....I hope it is correct !!!Fingers crossed .....Hungary is an Eastern European country :0)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md7bymbYjH1rbx87so1_500.jpg

Images hosted on twitter and tumblr are not meant to be hotlinked outside their sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture