Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm the only one who likes more her candid and after party pics than all of her Vs pics (show and collection included)?

I think that all Vs collection photos are always too much photoshopped and her xmas suit with boots is soo silly...she's so adorable in bath robe and her black dress.

Her legs are a little bit too curvy for those boots...but she's absolutely the best looking model right now.

good morning to all! Barbara with these beautiful photography, and I'm looking tumblr criticizing barbara who walk into a video that said he did not like selena gomez :cain:

walks around saying that seeing justin biever =S

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md7q0lpuah1qcrx5bo1_500.jpg

Images hosted on twitter and tumblr are not meant to be hotlinked outside their sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

She and Bieber were hanging out together :D

http://cs405416.userapi.com/v405416583/3d58/7CW74RbqzDY.jpg

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Ok, ;)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md83vrpakW1rvhpn5.png

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Oh my God...Bieber moves fast !!!!!But she is WAY MORE stunningly beautiful for him though he and his team could def advance her musical aspirations ....Come on leave her alone...Though I don't like her boyfriend either...That guy Kristof Somafai is such a load of nothing....I WANT a better boyfriend for her....MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER !!!!!

This is MASSIVE publicity for VS and all involved !!!!!And Candid photos of Barbara are everywhere....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....Thank You Justin Bieber !!!!

IT sounds to me there is no beiber/palvin thing, assuming this is towards selena/JB fans..... :p But hey, this got barbaras name out there even more :D

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!! post-42953-0-1446058488-24155_thumb.gif please post-42953-0-1446058488-27957_thumb.gif

IT sounds to me there is no beiber/palvin thing, assuming this is towards selena/JB fans..... :p But hey, this got barbaras name out there even more :D

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!! post-15482-0-1446058488-86056_thumb.gif please post-15482-0-1446058488-89293_thumb.gif

I know Katchitup.....There is NOTHING called Bad Publicity.....It is all GOOD publicity, even the negative aspects of it....Plus more exposure for VS, VSFS 2012 and esp Barbara Palvin...I for one am absolutely thrilled !!!!!

Barely just TWO days after the VSFS 2012 and it IS Barbara who is deservedly making the headlines !!!! I can happily live with that !!!!

Another again. I'm not a fan of Justin. Scared to death when I said I was going out with Barbara, I find the idea so .... no offense to any fan of Justin, but I do not like them together, just that.

Poor Barbara, has grown from having 60.000 followers and 80.100 it's crazy!!... too, but if something is true, now more people know our beautiful girl :wub2:

and if, Barbara Palvin was overall TT

It's very interesting ....the plot thickens ....In her most recent Twitter posts asking Justin's fans to calm down she never mentioned that she already has a boyfriend kristof...Have they really broken up...Is that what she meant with that infamous Instagram photo..."Having a very bad day :0(" and we (esp me !!! ) thought she wasn't going to be a part of The VSFS 2012 ...

Was that because they have broken up...Besides when she attended The Cannes Intl Film Festival this year for L'Oreal she took Kristof along with her but for THE VSFS 2012 in New York her older sister Anita Palvin was her guest...Barbara tweeted a photo of the two of them together at The Empire State Building and Anita posted a photo of the two of them together Backstage with Barbara in her pink VSFS 2012 robe....Hmm interesting ......

Oh my.....................................I think she and Kristof are indeed in the past tense .....

. She dated Kristof Somfai: Barbara’s previous boyfriend, Kristof Somfai, was very supportive of her career, as he attended many events with her, including the Cannes Film Festival when she represented L’Oréal last May

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/11/09/barbara-palvin-victorias-secret-model-justin-bieber/

Read More at: http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/11/09/barbara-palvin-victorias-secret-model-justin-bieber/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral