Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Finally....Hallelujah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara Palvin@BarbaraPalvin

have a nice night :) flying to NY tomorrow :))

early mornings...not my favs. :/

takin off. NY im coming :)

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy ....Barbara is flying to New York and that means ONLY one thing !!!! Cannot wait for the photos ..... I know that she will without a doubt be THE MOST beautiful model walking down the VSFS 2012 runway !!!!

Wellll... I don't know how long it's been like this or if it's already been mentioned, but on wikipedia for the VSFS 2012 Barbara is listed in the lineup already!

Lily Aldridge · Alessandra Ambrósio · Lily Donaldson · Lindsay Ellingson · Isabeli Fontana · Jessica Hart · Erin Heatherton · Bregje Heinen · Elsa Hosk · Jacquelyn Jablonski · Miranda Kerr · Karlie Kloss · Doutzen Kroes · Adriana Lima · Barbara Palvin · Behati Prinsloo · Lais Ribeiro · Anja Rubik · Shanina Shaik · Joan Smalls · Candice Swanepoel

:ddr:

Wellll... I don't know how long it's been like this or if it's already been mentioned, but on wikipedia for the VSFS 2012 Barbara is listed in the lineup already!

Lily Aldridge · Alessandra Ambrósio · Lily Donaldson · Lindsay Ellingson · Isabeli Fontana · Jessica Hart · Erin Heatherton · Bregje Heinen · Elsa Hosk · Jacquelyn Jablonski · Miranda Kerr · Karlie Kloss · Doutzen Kroes · Adriana Lima · Barbara Palvin · Behati Prinsloo · Lais Ribeiro · Anja Rubik · Shanina Shaik · Joan Smalls · Candice Swanepoel

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Still NO official confirmation from Barbara or Todd Thomas or Victoria's Secret or any other relevant legitimate source on Twiiter/Facebook etc....All we know for certain is that very early Friday morning she left Budapest, Hungary and arrived in New York....That is ALL !!!! I am starting to hit the panic button again...There is ONLY 5 more days until VSFS 2012 ..I think we all know that Wikipedia is NOT the most trustworthy source :0(

Why is there SO much mystery surrounding her and the VSFS 2012....Are they planning to unveil her debut as the latest Victoria's Secret Angel????

Still NO official confirmation from Barbara or Todd Thomas or Victoria's Secret or any other relevant legitimate source on Twiiter/Facebook etc....All we know for certain is that very early Friday morning she left Budapest, Hungary and arrived in New York....That is ALL !!!! I am starting to hit the panic button again...There is ONLY 5 more days until VSFS 2012 ..I think we all know that Wikipedia is NOT the most trustworthy source :0(

Why is there SO much mystery surrounding her and the VSFS 2012....Are they planning to unveil her debut as the latest Victoria's Secret Angel????