Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

The shot from the VS Store, I think it's appropriatly said. "Hello Bombshell"

'Cuz Barbara is very much a bombshell! :ddr:

The new additions to the thread, and the new fans, are welcome. Thank you all for the new stuff. rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

The full shot of her by the stairs.... Swoon worthy. I only hope that VS realizes she's got curves and lets her keep them. I'd hate the idea that they try to whittle her away to nothing to fit the current 'thin is sexy' trend. It's old, done, and we're over it.

Change the ideals of beauty. Curves are back in, who's with me?!?? :voodoo: :bellazon: :neo:

post-56515-0-60491100-1351633240_thumb.j

tfs

Thank You WendyLorene :0)

This Hello Bombshell VS display store photo has made me realize there must be thousands of Drop Dead Gorgeous VS photos of Barbara that they have never released to the public because I have seen a handful of photos from Barbara's photoshoot with Erin Heatherton but never that particular photo ....Has ANYONE seen that photo before ????

On a side note Barbara is STILL in Budapest Hungary and most of the domestic and Intl flights to New York are suspended or delayed for at least another 2 days .

Most of the VS models like Lily,Erinn, Doutzen are already in New York and according to some reports Dotzen is scheduled for a fitting on Wednesday!!!!

When is Barbara coming for her fittings and I am hoping for her to have at least 2 outfit changes incl WINGS, esp since last year Karlie Kloss got 3 outfits incl 2 pairs of wings and let's not even discuss the fact that she got to CLOSE the entire VSFS 2011 ....

Please Barbara, please board a flight to New York as soon as the weather clears......Your fans really want to see you at VSFS 2012 ....

I'm fairly certain they fit the angels first, and the models consistently being listed as currently in NY are all angels, or spokesmodels. Alessandra, their million dollar bra girl isn't even in NY yet, so she may very well just be waiting for a flight to get in the rough area. Here's hoping anyways.

post-56515-0-60491100-1351633240_thumb.j

tfs

Thank You WendyLorene :0)

This Hello Bombshell VS display store photo has made me realize there must be thousands of Drop Dead Gorgeous VS photos of Barbara that they have never released to the public because I have seen a handful of photos from Barbara's photoshoot with Erin Heatherton but never that particular photo ....Has ANYONE seen that photo before ????

I'm pretty sure VS has thousands of unreleased photos. :(

So is she going to be in the VSFS???? Please say yes!

Barbara Palvin is my absolute favourite model and I really REALLY hope so but for now I don't think so...she is still in Budapest , Hungary :0 (((((...

It is almost impossible for her to get to NY with all the flight delays etc and besides most of the other models are already done with their fittings !!!

I am really disappointed about this....I wish she could participate but oh well ...If I were her and VS did not hire me for the VSFS 2012 I would quit VS permanently and leave with my head held high....I hate the poor Cinderella treatment Barbara is getting...To me she is WAY more beautiful than all of their so-called Angels combined !!!!