Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Some more L.A. Twiter sightings

First tweeter is Miss California /tv host

Marianna Hewitt@MH1010Reply

Spotted at dinner kobe & leo dicaprio ... Time to leave

Jocelyn Daile@jocelyndaileReply

Boa dinner with Leo Dicaprio ....

from West Hollywood, CA

Thanks for all the great pix :)

This is awesome. Inception theme park!

What If The Movie Inception Had Its Own Theme Park?

post-42953-0-1446082444-07391_thumb.jpg

While Leonardo DiCaprio does not make an appearance, this concept magically captures the heart of the dream within a dream motif, where certain things appear normal, and others are completely out of place. The clever video, Buenos Aires – Inception Park, by director Fernando Livschitz, re-imagines theme park rides smack dab in the middle of a bustling city. Watch in awe as roller coasters, bumper cars and other rides operate without tracks, suspended in mid-air.

post-42953-0-1446082444-04947_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the news girls :wave:

A person who dreams like me :p

Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio: Friends or Soulmates?

The two have been friends for more than a decade, are they finally going to fall in love—off camera?

t's no secret that Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio have remained close since shooting Titanic back in 1997. Although the two have had their share of romances such as Kate's marriage and separation to Sam Mendes and Leo's much publicized romance with Gisele Bündchen, they never seemed to so much as make out off screen. So are we to believe that throughout their 14 years of friendship, two award-winning movies, and multiple sex scenes there has been no hint of chemistry? Could it finally be their chance to get together, now that Kate is single again?Kate Winslet: 'Being Single Is Empowering'

According to the Kate—no. Though the Revolutionary Road actress knows that many friendships involving the opposite sex are full of sexual tension, she says it's not the case with her and Leo. Really? Has she seen her own steamy sex scenes with him?

"He knows me better than anyone else in the world. Lots of male friendships begin as a cheeky snog. Or a little undercurrent of flirtation. But Leo and I? No. He’s my rock," Kate told Vogue Magazine.

Despite not wanting to jump in the sack with him, Kate and Leo seem to have an undeniable bond and love for one another. Kate relied on her Titanic costar during her breakup with Sam. "I don’t know what the f--k I would have done if I hadn’t had him," she said.

Her love for Leo was graciously returned. "We literally grew up together. And in every major life event we’ve been there as a support mechanism for each other."

OK, so neither of them thinks there's a romantic bond, but in the spirit of When Harry Met Sally, isn't friendship the best foundation for a strong relationship?

This is awesome. Inception theme park!

What If The Movie Inception Had Its Own Theme Park?

th_14tc2nq.jpg

While Leonardo DiCaprio does not make an appearance, this concept magically captures the heart of the dream within a dream motif, where certain things appear normal, and others are completely out of place. The clever video, Buenos Aires – Inception Park, by director Fernando Livschitz, re-imagines theme park rides smack dab in the middle of a bustling city. Watch in awe as roller coasters, bumper cars and other rides operate without tracks, suspended in mid-air.

http://www.psfk.com/2012/02/inception-theme-park-movie.html

WOW, :o amazing I want to go in this park.

Thanks for the news girls :wave:

A person who dreams like me :p

Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio: Friends or Soulmates?

The two have been friends for more than a decade, are they finally going to fall in love—off camera?

t's no secret that Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio have remained close since shooting Titanic back in 1997. Although the two have had their share of romances such as Kate's marriage and separation to Sam Mendes and Leo's much publicized romance with Gisele Bündchen, they never seemed to so much as make out off screen. So are we to believe that throughout their 14 years of friendship, two award-winning movies, and multiple sex scenes there has been no hint of chemistry? Could it finally be their chance to get together, now that Kate is single again?Kate Winslet: 'Being Single Is Empowering'

According to the Kate—no. Though the Revolutionary Road actress knows that many friendships involving the opposite sex are full of sexual tension, she says it's not the case with her and Leo. Really? Has she seen her own steamy sex scenes with him?

"He knows me better than anyone else in the world. Lots of male friendships begin as a cheeky snog. Or a little undercurrent of flirtation. But Leo and I? No. He’s my rock," Kate told Vogue Magazine.

Despite not wanting to jump in the sack with him, Kate and Leo seem to have an undeniable bond and love for one another. Kate relied on her Titanic costar during her breakup with Sam. "I don’t know what the f--k I would have done if I hadn’t had him," she said.

Her love for Leo was graciously returned. "We literally grew up together. And in every major life event we’ve been there as a support mechanism for each other."

OK, so neither of them thinks there's a romantic bond, but in the spirit of When Harry Met Sally, isn't friendship the best foundation for a strong relationship?

hum, :blush: loved this article even that I don't see a love relationship happening. They both were single for a little period of time last year remember? (the Broadway pics) and throught all this years they never tried a romance, so I think is not now they will and both are commited again now. But thanks for the adorable article princess.

OMG what a hot guy in your avi Barbie :drool: Who the hell is he?? :p

Princess: I agree. Leo quit being selfish :D

oh kat, you already know him through me... :p don't you remember? Is that singer from Graffiti6, I gave you the link to their music Free.

The letter in my sigg it's a part of this music.

oh kat, you already know him through me... :p don't you remember? Is that singer from Graffiti6, I gave you the link to their music Free.

Ohhh thats him???? Didn't even reconize him :p Hes a HOTTIE! :drool:

Ohhh thats him???? Didn't even reconize him :p Hes a HOTTIE! :drool:

He really is and his voice is so beautiful, in fact I was searching on youtube and I saw that he had other band and with amazing music. I'am just in love with his musics and voice, well and look at him doesn't hurt in the eyes, SEXY! :drool: :p