Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Undoubtedly the most ridiculous and stupid story I've read... These people have the imagination of a Pixar's writer :rofl:

Leo DiCaprio's girlfriend is a curse

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/2012/02/erin...ini-picture.php

Bwah hahah :rofl: WTH was that?

Well atleast, even though Leo is not very visible these days, the media still has him on their brain :laugh:

Thanks Princess

Undoubtedly the most ridiculous and stupid story I've read... These people have the imagination of a Pixar's writer :rofl:

HAHAHA, WHAT!? Journalism at it's best, I see.

Someone in the comments seems to think they've gone separate ways.

Thank you for them young pictures, Princess! He looks so adorable. Look at 'dem pinky rings!

but anyway, here are some pictures just in case this is off topic :cain: I love these pictures! I loved his hair, hehe!

8c04a2175876473.jpg 6c2417175876529.jpg 472b13175876566.jpg 1aeabf175876588.jpg 816693175876608.jpg b13259175876620.jpg 265106175876632.jpg cf43f8175876641.jpg 346ede175876655.jpg

LOL WTF at that article :laugh: Who seriously thinks of this?? :laugh: Thanks princess for that, and other pics.

Where is Leo nowadays??? No twitter sightings, nothing! Also thought I'd point out, Erin hasn't tweetd in quite a while :whistle: loll if that means anything, but in the past shes stayed silent when shes been with Leo.

Oh my!!! at this pics :drool: http://www.imagebam.com/image/1aeabf175876588

although Jeremy Piven kinda ruins it :hehe:

BTW: Ellen Barkin was shamelessly flirting with Leo. :shifty: Lady please behave yourself! :laugh:

Seriously!, She even tried the "old trick" I'm getting closer so you see my cleavage http://www.imagebam.com/image/816693175876608

Sassy woman! :beating:

Gosh the amount of times I've seen that picture, never noticed that was even Jeremy! Kind of shows where I was looking :rofl:

I was on that you know! Leo, loose shirt, chest hair and suddenly... Agh! Jeremy Piven??? Totally ruined the moment :hehe:

Fash Always judgemental with me :laugh: Naughty isn't the only thing on my mind :p

After Princess posted it again I thought there was something naughty to the pic

I was on that you know! Leo, loose shirt, chest hair and suddenly... Jeremy Piven??? Agh! totally ruined the moment :laugh:

:rofl: You do make me laugh! Poor Jeremy and his oddly shaped nose... :D

Please elaborate :D After Princess posted it again I thought there was something naughty to the pic :brows: But I don't notice anything only that Leo looks hot :laugh:

Well, you see that man next to Jez? Well... there is a very slight chance I was staring at his loveliness. As Princess said some chest hair, flow-y hair and them hands ;) No naughtiness to it! (well.. just let me look. Okay no, no naughtiness!)

chest hair

Fash Always judgemental with me :laugh: Naughty isn't the only thing on my mind :p

After Princess posted it again I thought there was something naughty to the pic

Oh I see lol :laugh: I noticed the chest hair too but for some reason my minds telling me it has to with Leo's mid region... you know below the belly button but above the legs :whistle:

Sorry but when I think of you Princess the first thing that comes to my mind is naughty.. so what do you expect? Just kidding.. kinda sorta.. no really i'm just kidding :hug::laugh:

just could come from National enquirer, ridiculous article but thanks anyway and also thanks for the pics princess.

thanks shine for the Haiti theleton, Leo looked gorgeous.

Erin hasn't tweetd in quite a while. loll if that means anything, but in the past shes stayed silent when shes been with Leo.

Whatever their status is I don't think things have changed between them either. She's been busy, he's been busy. Plus its not like we see pics or get sightings of leo everyday, so not seeing pics of them etc doesn't prove anything to me yet. :)

I was on that you know! Leo, loose shirt, chest hair and suddenly... Jeremy Piven??? Agh! totally ruined the moment :laugh:

:rofl: You do make me laugh! Poor Jeremy and his oddly shaped nose... :D

Hey! Nobody sends him to get in the middle of other people fantasies :laugh:

:rofl:

Erin hasn't tweetd in quite a while. loll if that means anything, but in the past shes stayed silent when shes been with Leo.

Whatever their status is I don't think things have changed between them either. She's been busy, he's been busy. Plus its not like we see pics or get sightings of leo everyday, so not seeing pics of them etc doesn't prove anything to me yet. :)

I'm sorry girls (and not because I believe any word of the Enquirer) but I feel more heat inside my fridge that with these two :/

Yes! I said it now hit me! :ninja::laugh: