Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

My God Fash on Harvey and Leo... I was just talking last week with the girls in the other forum, about the high possibilities that would have Leo to win next year with the great help of Harvey "expert on bribe" Weinstein...

Now... I ask, What you girls think about that. Win on this "way". Just because Harvey bribes people and also an Oscar for supporting role...

Only bother me because he will win just thanks to him and not for his talent :mad:

I'm sorry girls (and not because I believe any word of the Enquirer) but I feel more heat inside my fridge that with these two :/

Yes! I said it now hit me! :ninja::laugh:

They'll have to add me to the list of beatings too. I agree with you.

Oh Shine! I can see us... You and me alone in the "fridge" post-51835-0-1446082460-16616_thumb.gif

I'm sorry girls (and not because I believe any word of the Enquirer) but I feel more heat inside my fridge that with these two :/

They'll have to add me to the list of beatings too. I agree with you.

Oh Shine! I can see us... You and me alone in the "fridge" post-45431-0-1446082460-99459_thumb.gif

and eating up all the chocolate as comfort!

Erin hasn't tweetd in quite a while. loll if that means anything, but in the past shes stayed silent when shes been with Leo.

Whatever their status is I don't think things have changed between them either. She's been busy, he's been busy. Plus its not like we see pics or get sightings of leo everyday, so not seeing pics of them etc doesn't prove anything to me yet. :)

Well I won't be hitting you hahah :D That's why I said whatever their status is because right now nothing is showing me proof that they are a serious couple or even boyfriend/girlfriend. Though at the same time for the same reason nothing really proves to me that they broke up or have no feelings/ chemistry. I still need more pics, news to judge.

Though to be honest i'm not really giving Erin much thought these days. Maybe that'll change once we get new pics or something. :p

Good question Princess! I'll be fine with Harvey bribing because that won't take away from the fact that we know leo is talented, he pretty much gives a great performance every movie. So atleast i'll have comfort in knowing leo is getting awarded for a good performance no matter it there are silly games going on behind the scenes. Though of course i'd rather see him win without that extra crap but i'll just take whatever I can get lol :p

Shine love that pic. Leo looks super duper pretty lol. Though I always got the impression there was a ton of photoshopping going on. :p

Fash: True, I agree that there is no proof they are serious, theres also no proof they broke up. I just thought I'd point out that before Erin has gone 2 or 3 days without tweeting, when shes with Leo when she was with him in Australia, Cabo ect. she stayed quiet for a long time. Shes been quiet for almost a week now, hes not been spotted, so I am assuming that they are hanging out right now in private or something :p But I think they are probably a couple, but like you I need just a little more proof to be sure.

That pic with Piven......SO HOT! :drool: Love it when I see Leos chest hair :laugh: So manley :wub:

I wish Leo would show up already and give us something new :)

Good question Princess! I'll be fine with Harvey bribing because that won't take away from the fact that we know leo is talented, he pretty much gives a great performance every movie. So atleast i'll have comfort in knowing leo is getting awarded for a good performance no matter it there are silly games going on behind the scenes. Though of course i'd rather see him win without that extra crap but i'll just take whatever I can get lol :p

Well like they said: A bird in the hand is worth ... than nothing :laugh:

^haha OMG. Still hot, but not manley enough for me :laugh: I love it when he looks scruffy. I also don't know if this is weird or not but when hes shirtless, I find his happy trail to be really sexy?? :blink::laugh: :p Same with other guys too, I don't know, I'm weird :D

^haha OMG. Still hot, but not manley enough for me :laugh: I love it when he looks scruffy. I also don't know if this is weird or not but when hes shirtless, I find his happy trail to be really sexy?? :blink::laugh: :p Same with other guys too, I don't know, I'm weird :D

happy trail? I think I know what you talking about... :whistle: and if I know, I like that too. :laugh: :p

kat, do you mean the road to the happiness? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

happy trail? I think I know what you talking about... :whistle: and if I know, I like that too. :laugh: :p

lol hunny, I hope you know what I am talking about :laugh: I don't know if thats what its called in other countries and stuff :p

EDIT: Yes barbie, the road to happiness :laugh::rofl:

lol hunny, I hope you know what I am talking about :laugh: I don't know if thats what its called in other countries and stuff :p

oh, so we like the same. :drool: Here we call "caminho da felicidade" :laugh:

oh, so we like the same. :drool: Here we call "caminho da felicidade" :laugh:

LOL nice, I'll try to remember that :laugh:

I think our perceptions change as we grow and get older. I mean,when I was a teenager I loved his boyish look...oh my...what an angel! :wub:

But now I must say I love his mainly look... :drool: ,that's a natural thing. :)

Hey grls...a question...does anyone here know why Leo didnt make The Good Shepherd with De Niro? It seems that he had given up the movie and had a deal with De Niro.