Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Very nice!

-Let’s get all the young ladies upset again, ok, because Leonardo DiCaprio is a heart-throb, all the women love this guy, and they were furious when he wasn’t nominated for an Academy Award. Do you think he was snubbed?

KATE: It is a shame, it’s a real shame, and he gave such a wonderful performance, but as far as I am concerned, and Leo and I had a very long conversation about this on the telephone, I know that I wouldn’t have been able to do any of what I did without Leo, so I’ve been able to convert in my head and go, “Well, it’s both of us really”.

-How did he feel when you talked to him on the phone? Was he upset about it?

KATE: No, I mean he wasn’t upset because ya know, he’s an actor, he loves his job. And at the end of the day he was just so thrilled that the movie had been nominated for so many awards. And I said to him, ya know, “You’re no less a part of that just because you haven’t been nominated.” And he said, “Oh no, no, no, I know that, I know that.” So no,he was fine, he was very grown up about it. -1998

Well... the Carnival has officially begun early this year and boy!, I learned in the worst way.

For some reason a little kid found funny throw me water balloons!!! :mad:

Princess...do you want to stay in my place here in Rio?

I need to get out of this noise called Carnival! :p

Yes! We should switch places. I stay in the party noise and you receive the water balloons. :p

Just let me have him in front just to... tell his mother :persuazn: :laugh:

I guess I haven't right to be angry because I also did the same :whistle:

But never to people well dressed... I seemed very unfair make them change their clothes :rofl:

Yes! We should switch places. I stay in the party noise and you receive the water balloons. :p

Just let me have him in front just to... tell his mother :persuazn: :laugh:

I guess I haven't right to be angry because I also did the same :whistle:

But never to people well dressed... I seemed very unfair make them change their clothes :rofl:

Well... the Carnival has officially begun early this year and boy!, I learned in the worst way.

For some reason a little kid found funny throw me water balloons!!! :mad:

Pami, oh I see... :o you should be almost deaf living in Rio, the noise shoud be HUGE. If where I live that is a very small city and noise is annoying, imagine in Rio?