Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

That gif is insanely hot Pami yowzers :drool:

So,how did you celebrate your birthday Fash? :)

Spent the morning at my cousins and made pancakes yum yum lol. After went shopping with my momma :heart: Then after that went downtown Toronto to go out to dinner with my friends and boyfriend :heart: Then just chilled with them after that. Nothing crazy but it was alot of fun! Sweet of you to ask Pami :flower:

Pami I agree with your comments that as we get older our perceptions change :)

In regards to The Good Shephard.. He had scheduling problems :)

http://www.exposay.com/leonardo-dicaprio-o...hepherd/v/7127/

Oh wow, the amount of times I've seen that film! Never knew he was meant to be in it. Ar, he would have been with Angelina too! :)

Yeah your girl Angie hehe!! Those two were also rumoured to be in another project not so long ago... something related to Gucci. I don't know what's becoming of that. :blink:

Pami I agree with your comments that as we get older our perceptions change :)

In regards to The Good Shephard.. He had scheduling problems :)

http://www.exposay.com/leonardo-dicaprio-o...hepherd/v/7127/

Oh wow, the amount of times I've seen that film! Never knew he was meant to be in it. Ar, he would have been with Angelina too! :)

Yeah your girl Angie hehe!! Those two were also rumoured to be in another project not so long ago... something related to Gucci. I don't know what's becoming of that. :blink:

Hell yeaaaah! :D

Were they really? Gosh, I'm so behind! I hope they do, I'd love to see them do something together.

OMG People!! :rofl:

This Photo Will Ruin Your Childhood Memory Of Titanic

You’ve done it again, Reddit! The forum has been our way of finding out movie secrets from other eagle-eyed viewers, and for the most part, it’s a fun discovery. After all, we weren’t too broken up to discover that Michael Bay reused the same footage from Pearl Harbor for Transformers. But this… this is just cruel.

Redditor Dakshesh posted this photo to a thread titled “The awkward moment when you find out Titanic was filmed in a plastic pool, and your whole life is an illusion.”

titanic.png

Now, at first glance, it would appear that Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio shot their famous “I’ll never let go” scene in an inflatable pool. If you’re taking it at face value, it seems as if James Cameron‘s epic movie took place in the kind of contraption you’d see in someone’s front yard. Could this be true?

Probably not. It’s not entirely clear how many scenes were shot in this tiny tub, if any at all. Several Redditors say that this was actually just a “holding tub” for in-between scenes to keep the actors’ body temperature used to the warmish water in the big tank where they actually filmed the “freezing to death” scenes in the Atlantic.

Still, it takes a movie known for its large-scale filmmaking and really shrinks it down. And they have a sense of humor about it. My favorite comment comes from ProbablyHittingOnYou: At least that diamond will be easy to find, then.

What’s most interesting about this thread is the entire side debate over if Rose were a see-you-next-Tuesday for staying on her floating dresser while Jack shuddered and sank to his death. Really, it’s fascinating to see how much hatred Redditors have internalized against Kate Winslet in the last fourteen years.

OMG People!! :rofl:
This Photo Will Ruin Your Childhood Memory Of Titanic

You’ve done it again, Reddit! The forum has been our way of finding out movie secrets from other eagle-eyed viewers, and for the most part, it’s a fun discovery. After all, we weren’t too broken up to discover that Michael Bay reused the same footage from Pearl Harbor for Transformers. But this… this is just cruel.

Redditor Dakshesh posted this photo to a thread titled “The awkward moment when you find out Titanic was filmed in a plastic pool, and your whole life is an illusion.”

titanic.png

Now, at first glance, it would appear that Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio shot their famous “I’ll never let go” scene in an inflatable pool. If you’re taking it at face value, it seems as if James Cameron‘s epic movie took place in the kind of contraption you’d see in someone’s front yard. Could this be true?

Probably not. It’s not entirely clear how many scenes were shot in this tiny tub, if any at all. Several Redditors say that this was actually just a “holding tub” for in-between scenes to keep the actors’ body temperature used to the warmish water in the big tank where they actually filmed the “freezing to death” scenes in the Atlantic.

Still, it takes a movie known for its large-scale filmmaking and really shrinks it down. And they have a sense of humor about it. My favorite comment comes from ProbablyHittingOnYou: At least that diamond will be easy to find, then.

What’s most interesting about this thread is the entire side debate over if Rose were a see-you-next-Tuesday for staying on her floating dresser while Jack shuddered and sank to his death. Really, it’s fascinating to see how much hatred Redditors have internalized against Kate Winslet in the last fourteen years.

haha :laugh: