Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Shine heres the other project that Leo and Angie were rumored to star in together. Leo was gonna play designer Gucci, and Angelina was gonna play his ex wife.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/jolie-dic...-screen_1119847

Thanks Princess for the titanic article and the nice happy trail pic :laugh: :p

Pami thank you for all the wonderful pics and gifs. Blood Diamond one is hot :drool:

Fash happy you had a nice b-day! :fun:

Maybe is just me but I'm not thrilled to see Angelina and Leo in a movie together. :/

Most of all because they (the Brangelina clan) takes seriousness to any project that they get involved with their overexposure and surely the press will pay more attention the "alleged affair" that us weekly will spread about this two, and the soap opera every week about the jealousy of brad constantly visiting the set... :cain: I see it coming so... NO THANKS!!!

Thanks for the pics Lola :)

Tks Shine for the new pics,finally we got a glimpse of him! :clap:

Now we need to see Calvin Candie! :whistle:Princess...those scans of him with Eastwood just killed me! :drool:

I think Erin and Leo is over,la,la,la..... :guitar: :yes::whistle:

Maybe is just me but I'm not thrilled to see Angelina and Leo in a movie together. :/

Most of all because they (the Brangelina clan) takes seriousness to any project that they get involved with their overexposure and surely the press will pay more attention the "alleged affair" that us weekly will spread about this two, and the soap opera every week about the jealousy of brad constantly visiting the set... :cain: I see it coming so... NO THANKS!!!

Thanks for the pics Lola :)

lol... princess but I think I have to agree with you about Leo and Angelina. :laugh: But again I will watch every movie Leo is involved with.

Tks Shine for the new pics,finally we got a glimpse of him! :clap:

Now we need to see Calvin Candie! :whistle:Princess...those scans of him with Eastwood just killed me! :drool:

I think Erin and Leo is over,la,la,la..... :guitar: :yes::whistle:

I don't like to say nothing without sure, but I have my doubts too... :(

Aaaah, I didn't see these! *blind, somehow*

Thank you for them, he looks cute! :)

Until now you thank??? :blah:

Pami my dear co-songwriter I'm with you!!! :whistle:

We need to make up another song....something like....who'll be the next top model? :guitar: :actor:

Barbie I would see anything that involves Leo. I mean... I've seen The Beach 300 times. If that doesn't prove my loyalty I don't know what would do it!! :laugh:

BTW: if that happen Angelina and leo in a movie, only pray that there is NOT bathtub scene... that is a very weak field for him ;)

:blink: Where is your sense of humor?? said a sarcasm or you will see!! :anger:

well... sorry? I didn't see you had posted them!!!