Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Well Oxf I can see that you were right... You certainly enjoy crush my theories, don't you???? :mad::laugh:

Actually I saw a couple tweets that located Irmelin there as well . They were celebrating her birthday... How sweet!!

Tobi Tobin@TobiTobin

Happy Birthday Irmelin DiCaprio! http://pic.twitter.com/2uC1lAws

AlwlDNQCEAEO8qU.jpg

Tobi Tobin@TobiTobinResponder

@LeoDiCaprio @bradcooper28 @TobiTobin and Happy Birthday! Leo's mommy. Thank you all for a great dinner. So yummy. Sweet Dreams.

Thanks Dora for the info. I will answer your PM. :wave:

That's cute! thanks Princess.

Luckily in this thread we only can write because if were about talking, definitely I wouldn't speak with you :laugh:

and stop giving me bow-tie... I'm not Fash.

Whit me only only work pantless Leo, shirtless Leo, showers with Leo... That kind of stuff.

:( I'll poke you 'til you speak :laugh:

th_6d793a175164726.jpg/monthly_02_2012/post-45431-0-1593844631-90928_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="cabo_28829.jpg"> cancunmexico_28829.jpg leonardo_dicaprio_and_bar_refaeli_back_together.jpg nl5xfm.jpg tumblr_l9qyoqR0Kx1qd0v72o1_500.gif

Replaced bow-tieness.

ByPrincess

Now really, when Leo invites us to join him in New Orleans , you don't want him to see us being mean to each other , do you ?

So let's hug :hug::hug:

Shine

I like your bow-tie-ness pix; or is it I like Roger Farris :)

However, I must say your shirt-less Leo I like best :drool: :drool:

Now the pix below on Bradley Cooper fansite don't show Leo, but they stated they were taken yesterday (2/15) , and that Bradley had taken his Mom out to dinner at Jar with Leo .

So now we know for sure that Leo did head first back to L.A, and not a hotel in Jackson Hole as the tweeter tried to claim :p

Also, we know Bradley is due to be filming in Sydney very soon :)

Brad fanwebsite /pix link

http://photos.bradley-fans.net/thumbnails.php?album=394

Website for the L.A. restaurant they went to

http://www.thejar.com/

Kat

Thanks for comments from Cox :)

I love her last comment = " I mean, it's Leo"

Barbie

Are you trying to kill us with adorable pix , this one is even more adorable :heart:

As to your future shelter, I hear Leo has room in his house for you :)

This would be good... :whistle::laugh:

Shine

I like your bow-tie-ness pix; or is it I like Roger Farris :)

However, I must say your shirt-less Leo I like best :drool: :drool:

I love the dark hair, I think it's just... UNF :wub:

Well, I need something to make up for me being Mrs. Silence! :laugh: I'm glad you like the bow-tieness/shirt-lessness!

and thanks shine and for the pics.

No problem sugar! :)

Princess: Thanks for the pic of Iremelin!!! Thats so sweet, it looks like perhaps they were both out with their moms that night ;) Wonder if Leo and Bradley's moms are friends??? :p :laugh:

Shine: Thanks for the pics :) I really like the one with Leo and the dark hair and beard. Very sexy :drool:

Ok I just noticed, on the link that Oxforf posted about Bradley we can clearly see Leo's mom.

normal_BFN_015.jpg

Now... How the hell they couldn't capture a picture of Leo??? :no: He borrowed from Daniel Radcliffe his Invisibility Cloak or something??? Even the valet guy is in one pic... bb.gif

Shakila Marie@Shakiiila

Leonardo DiCaprio just walked past me on Wisconsin Ave #nobigdeal

4:59 pm - 16 feb 12vía Twitter for iPhone · Detalles

In a interview for her new film Reese Witherspoon mentions delicious chocolates she recently bought at Tobi Tobin store

The woman in the pix with Irmelin that ByPrincess posted

Chocolate. They have the most amazing chocolate in this store in LA,” said Reese Witherspoon during her interview of On The Ryan Seacrest Show. “The store is called Tobi Tobin. They make all these homemade chocolates. So good.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Reese Witherspoon admits her chocolate weakness; shares favorite candy store - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headline...e#ixzz1maej7liN

ByPrincess

Great that you found Irmelin in the Brad pix ; I agree where did Leo disappear to ?

Also, thanks, for latest Twitter sighting .

Awwwwwww....it was my mother-in-law birthday? How could I miss it? :cry:

I must call Leo as soon as possible! :p

Oh my Gosh Oxford....really concerned about reports on electronic cigarretes,shall we go to check his health in person? :p

Calvin Candie....where are you? :drool:

Leo looks so handsome with black hair!

Shine , the colllage below must have been made for you :)

tumblr_lzb2o9E5ao1qg5hdfo1_r1_500.jpg

Pami

I certainly hope that Leo does check out what type of electronic cigarette the guy was using and make sure the type he uses/batteries is safe .

Yes, it does appear that now with Jay Gatsby behind him , we can turn our attention to Calvin Candie .

I'm just hoping to see new candids of Leo :)