Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

oh come one! family is everything in life! family is the biggest happiness,if you don't have family,babies,then what you lived for ??? you got great career ?? then you should have someone in the future to be proud for you,for what you reached in your career! sooner or later Leo will have to leave movie industry and his fame (not his movies and roles) will disappear! sooner or later his parents (of course I wish them long life) won't be with him and then what he will do ??? by years he'll lose his hottness and beauty and 20 years old girls will also disappear with it,they'll go to find someone younger, I don't think he'll go to parties with girls at the age of 60-70,his role offers will also decrease and he'll be sitting in his mansion with millions of dollars,realizing he's got none to talk and to share his experiences, everyone has his own life and I don't think his friends will be with him all the time. I don't say all these,cuz I'm angry with him or something like that, I just say what like the life is,there many people in our life and we think,we'll be together forever,but sometimes life doesn't work the way we want to.

of course I wish him all the best and hope him to get married and settle down with someone he really loves!

With all due respects, those are YOUR beliefs, not necesarrily Leo's. And who's to say who's beliefs are good or bad, right or wrong? Everybody has a choice to run their life the way they want, not the way others see as being the correct or happy way to live a life. You don't need to have your own wife and kids to be happy - sometimes great friends are just as good or better for some people and also Leo has a great family. He is not a lonely person! When he's 60 and 70, I'm sure he will still have people who love him - come on! Don't feel sorry or sad for him because he chooses to stay single. He's not naive or stupid, he knows what's up and he is content with his lifestyle, let him live it!

no solange, that's not my beliefs,life's like that! nothing is constant! everything changes! I didn't say there won't be people who loves him, of course there will be,but with their own lives and don't tell me father loves his friends more than his son/daughter! if Tobey isn't with him as often as Lukas and Kevin,it doesn't mean he doesn't love Leo,he just got his own life,family,kids and so on! ;) and I don't feel pity abut him,I just said I don't want him to be without family. I know he runs his life the way he wants and that's everyone's right, so nothing's gonna change with our discussion! just wrote my opinion and I guess forums are made for writing your opinions and discuss!

P.S. I think some people would agree me,if Leo had a family ;)

Agreed Princess. We also don't even know if there dating or not.

I am so excited for the GG award show the most! those always seem to be the funnest ;)

Ox: forgot to thank you about the Gatsby article!! So they will be done filming the 23. Nice! Just in time for christmas! Wonder if we'll spot leo in Cabo for the New Year? :)

Kat

As to GG, yes, the sitting as a group around a table and flowing champagne help it make a more relaxed event.

What I'm curious to see is at what table Leo will sit. As typical if a film has multiple nominees they all sit together like the last time Leo was there , he was with Kate, Sam, all the RR group

But this time he is the only J Edgar nominee , so one would not expect to see Eastwood or anyone else in cast there.

So it will be interesting to see who else is at his table.

I know Kate is up for Mildred Pierce , as well as, Carnage ( she like Leo is only nod for that movie ) but Pierce has several other nods = best mini series, Rachel Wood, Guy Pearce , so it will be interesting to see where she sits , at her Mildred table or at a front table ( the movie group always has the front tables /near stage/ more photographed ) with Leo :)

As to Leo /Cabo, while I'm sure Leo will have lots of fun during the holidays , I'm sure he'll ,also, be working with his team/Warners to coordinate his upcoming overseas J Edgar pr , as well as, making sure that he attends some 'press the flesh' events in between doing J Edgar pr .

Typically a person who receives a BFCA,SAG,HFP nod goes on to an Oscar nod, but, one can never take anything for granted. So I'm sure Warners wants him as much as possible'front and center' before the Acadmey voters between Christmas and when ballots are due Feb 1st.

As they know some who maybe didn't have an interest in seeing J Edgar might do so know just to see if his performance is all it is cracked up to be. For sure I feel they are hoping that the award attention Leo receives for his performance will help add some extra dollars to J Edgar's box office coffers :)

Another duo I look forward to seeing together /interacting at these upcoming BFCA,SAG, GG, Oscar events

Yes :) I thought the same, but don't forget about Leo& kate duo :wub:

As to GG, yes, the sitting as a group around a table and flowing champagne help it make a more relaxed event

Why you think that I chose that event for my date? :whistle:

As to Leo /Cabo, while I'm sure Leo will have lots of fun during the holidays , I'm sure he'll ,also, be working with his team/Warners to coordinate his upcoming overseas J Edgar pr , as well as, making sure that he attends some 'press the flesh' events in between doing J Edgar pr .

Thanks for your answer Ox! I really hope he can go to Cabo, and I have a feeling he will. He needs some time to relax :cool:

I'd just like to sum up how great this past week has been! First we get Gatsby stills :woot: Then a ton of award noms :woot: AND new pics with Erin :woot: Just saying its been a great week for leo fans! :clap:

Fash: sent you a PM :)

Kat

Ditto (Y)

I'd just like to sum up how great this past week has been! First we get Gatsby stills Then a ton of award noms AND new pics with Erin Just saying its been a great week for leo fans!

ByPrincess

As to the champagne , do you see that making it easier for your clothes to come off or his clothes :sex: :sex:

Why you think that I chose that event for my date?

We'll have to invite the writer of the article below to join us , as he's rooting for Leo to win :p

Clooney, Pitt, Gosling, DiCaprio and Fassbender make for best looking Golden Globe Awards category ever

The Golden Globe Award nominations were announced this morning and there are the usual surprise inclusions and shocking omissions.

What leaped out for me, of course, was how unprecedentedly handsome the best lead actor in a dramatic film category is this year: Ryan Gosling for The Ides of March (He’s also nominated in the comedy or musical category for Crazy, Stupid, Love); Brad Pitt for Moneyball; George Clooney for The Descendents (Clooney is also nominated for directing The Ides of March); Leonardo DiCaprio for J. Edgar and Michael Fassbender for Shame.

]I’m not sure who will win, I’m rooting for DiCaprio! ,but it’s a five-way tie in the looks department!

We'll have to invite the writer of the article below to join us , as he's rooting for Leo to win :p

Clooney, Pitt, Gosling, DiCaprio and Fassbender make for best looking Golden Globe Awards category ever

The Golden Globe Award nominations were announced this morning and there are the usual surprise inclusions and shocking omissions.

What leaped out for me, of course, was how unprecedentedly handsome the best lead actor in a dramatic film category is this year: Ryan Gosling for The Ides of March (He’s also nominated in the comedy or musical category for Crazy, Stupid, Love); Brad Pitt for Moneyball; George Clooney for The Descendents (Clooney is also nominated for directing The Ides of March); Leonardo DiCaprio for J. Edgar and Michael Fassbender for Shame.

]I’m not sure who will win, I’m rooting for DiCaprio! ,but it’s a five-way tie in the looks department!

So the girl is really Erin... she's very beautiful. If they're dating and happy I'll give my full support, because the last thing I want is to become one of those people that I hate (the haters :yuckky:), who only criticize everything and everyone. Age is just a number, the most important is to have good values, character and a good heart... we'll all be old one day ;). Let's wait to see.

I'm very happy for Leo, once again nominated for a Golden Globe, many photos and videos to come :clap::woot: :chicken: :hell yea!:.

I'll travel tomorrow morning to visit my parents, long time without seeing them, and don't know when I'll be able to access the site again (this year, of course :laugh:). So I'll anticipate...

Well folks, I would like to leave here my good wishes to all of you, a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. This last year was wonderful, I found this site and I met wonderful people here :grouphug:. You girls are amazing, great people with a great sense of humor (a quality I admire a lot ;)). All discussions, jokes, messages... all very cool and fun. Thanks to everyone by the great moments and that 2012 is even better for us :thumbsup:.

Fash, Kat, Wijn, Oxford, Barbie, Pami, Princess, Sick, Barilace, Solange, Lauren, Lola, Chi, Michela, Aomg, Anil... These are the girls I remember now, some of them because we're always talking and exchanging messages, and others that are from time to time here. Sorry if I forgot someone :blush:.

:wave:

Nanda

Ditto :)

Age is just a number, the most important is to have good values, character and a good heart...

Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy your visit with family; there is nothing like being home for the holidays :)

ByPrincess

By Sweet Lola allowing you to polish her medal is she not sharing it with you :p

As to tweet : gf = good friend

Hello my sweeties!!

I saw the whole discussion about Leo being single and I need to say one thing...I really want to see him being a father,I feel like he wants to start a family and he thinks about it but at the same time he's afraid of something. And he said many times about loneliness (so I think that deep inside he fears it),you know,it's hard even for me to explain it. Why he always needs his friends around? It feels like he doesnt want to be alone so he needs them around. Of course...I know that everything in this life has two sides,there are tons of people who are not happy with their families and vice versa but that's only my point of view,sometimes I agree with Solange and Barbie,sometimes I agree with Oxford,Princess and Sick...everything you put here makes sense to me. And as a big fan...yes I fear that he suffers from loneliness someday,of course I just want him to be happy but I want him to have a family someday...but if it doesnt happen,I will love him anyway!! How can I not love those broad shoulders? :p :laugh:

Ps... Merry Christmas Nanda!!!

Tks for the tweets Oxford!!

Happy holidays Nanda!

Sick - yeah, I know it's a message forum to express opinions so I give mine back to yours - I'm not slamming your opinions or anything, just responding to things written.

Anyways, maybe he will be lonely and sad at 60-70 like U wrote BUT no doubt he's enjoyed at least 37++++ years of fun, happy, fantastic times that most people would envy to have experienced a little part of. Also, I believe having a wife or hubby and kids doesn't mean you are gonna be happy or fulfilled life - there are many broken marriages, unhappy families and kids and parents that have issues, even celebrities (or maybe especially celebrities). Of course there are examples of couples who seem to have perfect lives , soul mates etc, etc but I think we all know even what seem perfect is not always the case... And it just struck me strange that most of us here are years younger than Leo and yet we're giving him advice on his own life.

I think it's strange this first time the girl's been thought to be Erin H. - like someone said, it would be hard to keep someone like that a secret for long plus the girl in the pix seems much shorter than Erin - that girl is TALL!