Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

She's single according to this interview she gave last month :)

Heatherton, on the other hand, is single. And dating. "I think being an Angel makes [dating], well, I don’t know. I wouldn’t know what it’s like to be any different." Any notable dates recently? "There are so many. There’s dinners and – it’s fun, I mean. I had a boyfriend for a long time and I’ve never really been single as an adult." Now an ideal Friday night for Heatherton would include the following itinerary: "I would take a bath and then I would play with my dog and probably go out and meet my friends for dinner somewhere. Probably like Barbuto or – I like this place Joseph Leonard, it just opened in the West Village. Mary’s Fish Camp is my number one. I live in the West Village, so I can walk there and walk home. " After dinner, "My friends DJ so I’ll go out and see my friends and dance. Recently, I went out to this place called Westway, which is right near my apartment and my friend Harley [Viera-Newton] was DJing. We always have our songs that we love, like 'Six Foot Seven Foot,' really gangster hip-hop songs and I just hang out with her and it’s just a good night. She’s playing the music, so it’s like a basement party, but more adult."

http://www.stylelist.com/2011/11/03/candic..._n_1072241.html

Below is Daily Telegraph Article about ending of Gatsby filming and Leo's new girl Kendal Schuler

Leo will be home for Christmas :)

467608-the-great-gatsby-waverley-cemetery.jpg

PRETTY young things of Sydney have a deadline of one week to make an impression on Leonardo DiCaprio, with the actor set to depart on December 23.

A rep for Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby confirmed the (scheduled) wrap day yesterday, saying all the stars would be back at their homes for Christmas.

That includes, of course, DiCaprio, whose appetite for pretty models has become the stuff of local legend since he came to the Harbour City in August.

Arriving as the official beau of Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively, DiCaprio parted ways with the leggy blonde before rebounding with some of Sydney's top models - around 40 of whom attended his birthday party last month. And, spies say, a select few also attended an exclusive after-party at The Star.

But it looks like DiCaprio, who has also been linked to American Victoria's Secret model Karlie Kloss and Romanian lingerie model Madalina Ghenea during the Gatsby shoot, has developed an eye for one particular girl.

It is understood Chadwick Models' Kendal Schuler, the one-time girlfriend of Didier Cohen, has evolved into somewhat of a "steady" for DiCaprio, with the pair spotted walking hand-in-hand on a number of occasions.

"He has dated a lot of girls but Kendal is the one he keeps going back to," a friend of the 21-year-old said.

A rep for Chadwick Models said yesterday: "I have spoken to (Schuler) about this and this is a matter that she just wants to say 'no comment' about."

Luhrmann had to hire a large water crane to shower his actors with artificial rain at Waverley Cemetery yesterday.

The cast was filming the funeral scene following the death of lead character Jay Gatsby, played by DiCaprio.

Partner-in-crime Tobey Maguire, who plays the supporting role of Nick Carraway, was a late attendee, rocking up to Waverley late in the day to take over from his stunt double who spent the morning standing in the rain on his behalf.

Yesterday's shoot was the first time the crew have filmed publicly since shooting at Rozelle several months ago.

They have been tucked away behind the walls at Fox Studios.

Warner Bros is due to release the highly anticipated film on Christmas Day next year.

kendal.jpg

471046-kendal-schuler.jpg

Congrats to Leo on his 3rd nomination in 3 days !!!!

Kate was nominated for Carnage

The show will air on Sunday Jan 15th

And since Ides of March was nominated for Best Drama, we might say Leo as a producer on the film has '2' nods :)

Best Actor Drama ( Jean Dujardin, who has been on every other list for BA , was able to be moved to BA Comedy/Musical for Glodes, so that is why his name is not below )

Leonardo DiCaprio J Edgar

George Clooney Decendants

Brad Pitt Moneyball

Michael Fassenbender Shame

Ryan Gosling = for Ides of March / Ryan ,also, received nod under comedy for Crazy Love

Critics Choice's, Sag and GG? Ok It's official, well, almost official, because we are waiting for the academy nominations, (but at this point and take it for sure) Still, we must celebrate. I invite the drinks, Oxford pays :whistle:

So, Kate also will be in the Sag and GG. :wub:

Maybe my dream that they finally realize they belong to each other will come true when he dedicated all the awards to her :laugh:

Oxf I have a question: If he already finished filming gatsby, why has to stay until 23?

Check out your sources and then tell me :p

Below is Daily Telegraph Article about ending of Gatsby filming and Leo's new girl Kendal Schuler

Leo will be home for Christmas :)

467608-the-great-gatsby-waverley-cemetery.jpg

PRETTY young things of Sydney have a deadline of one week to make an impression on Leonardo DiCaprio, with the actor set to depart on December 23.

A rep for Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby confirmed the (scheduled) wrap day yesterday, saying all the stars would be back at their homes for Christmas.

That includes, of course, DiCaprio, whose appetite for pretty models has become the stuff of local legend since he came to the Harbour City in August.

Arriving as the official beau of Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively, DiCaprio parted ways with the leggy blonde before rebounding with some of Sydney's top models - around 40 of whom attended his birthday party last month. And, spies say, a select few also attended an exclusive after-party at The Star.

But it looks like DiCaprio, who has also been linked to American Victoria's Secret model Karlie Kloss and Romanian lingerie model Madalina Ghenea during the Gatsby shoot, has developed an eye for one particular girl.

It is understood Chadwick Models' Kendal Schuler, the one-time girlfriend of Didier Cohen, has evolved into somewhat of a "steady" for DiCaprio, with the pair spotted walking hand-in-hand on a number of occasions.

"He has dated a lot of girls but Kendal is the one he keeps going back to," a friend of the 21-year-old said.

A rep for Chadwick Models said yesterday: "I have spoken to (Schuler) about this and this is a matter that she just wants to say 'no comment' about."

Luhrmann had to hire a large water crane to shower his actors with artificial rain at Waverley Cemetery yesterday.

The cast was filming the funeral scene following the death of lead character Jay Gatsby, played by DiCaprio.

Partner-in-crime Tobey Maguire, who plays the supporting role of Nick Carraway, was a late attendee, rocking up to Waverley late in the day to take over from his stunt double who spent the morning standing in the rain on his behalf.

Yesterday's shoot was the first time the crew have filmed publicly since shooting at Rozelle several months ago.

They have been tucked away behind the walls at Fox Studios.

Warner Bros is due to release the highly anticipated film on Christmas Day next year.

471046-kendal-schuler.jpg

it means that this mysterious blonde in recent pap pics is she ??? :blink: naah, move on Leo, I don't like her :rofl:

aww Erin would be great choice for Leo,but she's too young, just 22 :blush:

And typical of many tweets once the GG/BA list was announced

From Variety film writer

Variety_StuartLStuart Levine

Clooney, DiCaprio, Fassbender, Gosling, Pitt: Drama lead actor noms or GQ spread?

I agree with the guy... looks more like a convention of all the Hollywood's stereotypes.

World's sexiest man alive, Most beautiful people, Man of the Year, Sexiest woman alive, Most romantic couple of all time ( Leo & kate in Titanic, not Brangelina)

:laugh: