Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Now GG nods..........I saw today on the Golden Globe predictions that were likely to see Leo, Brad, and george up there again :p

With a SAG nomination in the bag anything goes now!! :p I expect to see Leos name listed. A SAG nom to me is more important because it usually is more of an oscar predictor then a GG..... but The more noms the merrier!! Plus I really wanna see his sexy self on TV at that GG ceremony. :drool:

With a SAG nomination in the bag anything goes now!! :p I expect to see Leos name listed. A SAG nom to me is more important because it usually is more of an oscar predictor then a GG..... but The more noms the merrier!! Plus I really wanna see his sexy self on TV at that GG ceremony. :drool:

This is true. It seems like the Golden Globes is a consolation prize. That's so weird <_<.

But I'm pretty sure that he'll be nominated.

Now GG nods..........I saw today on the Golden Globe predictions that were likely to see Leo, Brad, and george up there again :p

True! GG nominations should not be taken as seriously as the other award noms, becauswe some of the GG noms are a little sketchy... but it still would be great if he gets nominated! I really want to see what Ricky has to say of leo if he gets nominated :laugh:

Fash

I would think for sure Leo will get a GG nod which means we Stateside will have 3 red carpet and tv shows to watch with handsome & talented Leo ; I can't wait !!! :)

And , just think, tonight they will have mentions of the SAG nods on the entertainment shows.

What a great way for Leo to return to the States at Christmas with 3 acting nominations (Y) (Y)

From Deadline Hollywood , gosh, they are going to make Leo's "Beat the Reaper' into an HBO tv series

I read the book when it was first announced that Leo was interesting in project, and I can well see how it could be made into a

continuing series of films , so it is a great idea for tv series

The book has an ending no one would ever forget

Also I wonder if his pal Mark's success with HBO and Entourage/Boardwalk Empire made Leo decide to get in on action :)

EXCLUSIVE: In a competitive situation, HBO has bought Beat The Reaper, a drama series project from New Regency executive produced by Leonardo DiCaprio. The project, which feature scribes Brian Koppleman and David Levien (Ocean’s Thirteen) are writing, executive producing and attached to direct, is based on the debut book by physician/novelist Josh Bazell. It is a criminal/medical thriller about a young ER doctor whose life is upended when a patient comes through his ward that recognizes the internist from his old life — when he used to work for a notorious crime family. As his past comes crashing back and his enemies from his old life try to destroy him, he tries to hold his new life together while discovering that everything he knew about his past may have been wrong.

New Regency co-produces the HBO project with DiCaprio’s Appian Way and Rick Yorn’s LBI Entertainment. The three companies first came together three years ago when New Regency acquired rights to the book just as it was published in January 2009 for a feature film. Julie Yorn, DiCaprio and Appian Way’s Jennifer Davisson Killoran were attached to produce the movie, once eyed as a potential starring vehicle for DiCaprio, with Koppleman and Levien set to write. DiCaprio, Koppleman, Levien, Davisson Killoran and Julie Yorn will now executive produce the HBO series version, along with New Regency founder/majority owner Arnon Milchan and former chairmen Bob Harper and Hutch Parker who brought the book to the indie production company. Harper and Parker left New Regency at the end of August and were succeeded by new president/CEO Brad Weston. As part of his review of the company’s development slate, Weston identified Beat The Reaper as better suited as a TV series. The project garnered interest from four networks before landing at HBO.

This marks New Regency’s first TV project since the 2008 shutdown of Regency Television. New Regency continues with its plans to relaunch Regency TV, and a search is underway for an executive to run it. For DiCaprio, managed by LBI Entertainment, the deal for Beat The Reaper comes on the heels of another sale to HBO of a drama project based on a book: The Lobotomist, a series adaptation of Jack El-Hai’s novel. On the TV side, Koppelman and Levien, repped by CAA and 3 Arts, previously wrote the 2003 ABC drama pilot The Street Lawyer and created and executive produced the ESPN series Tilt, on which they also directed the pilot.

Kat Is this the pic that looks the most intimate to you?

post-42953-0-1446081699-26198_thumb.jpg

YUP! thats the one! It almost looks like they could be holding hands :p but I wanna see what happens with this..... :D These things take time for us to figure out :p It could probably be nothing!

^OH MY GOSH OX! You read my mind. At first before I read the article, when I Saw the pics, I was like thinking that she looked strikingly like Isabel,and then I thought they would mention her in the article, and she wouldn't be a mystery because she is the actress/model, so then I thought it couldn't be her, because she is famous enough for them to identify her right away.

and now when you put the pics side by side, I think it might be her! :o OMG I think its really her! I'd say I'm about 90% its her! Which would be great if it is, because I love Isabel :heart: Plus shes not 19 :p

Is it just me or does that mystery blonde favor Australian actress Isabel Lucas to anyone else ?

Yeah, look-like her.

She seems to have dated Adrian Grenier and Joel Edgerton (both Leo's friends).

Tks Ox for the article about "Beat the Reaper".

Barilace, Kat, Nanda

Thanks for feedback on mystery girl and Isabel Lucas :)

When I looked at pix of the girl, I thought she reminded me of some girl who was featured in an article I saw one day in Aussie Daily Telegraph when I was looking for any Leo news.

Then I remembered the article was about the girl having a part in the film The Immortals, so I went to IMDB and looked up her name .

Barilace, thanks for age information, and Nanda for information that she dated Adrien and Joel.

Whoever she is , I think she is very striking and definitely has a model build.

ox That was Nanda that brought up Brooklyn :)

Isabel Lucas recently made a song with Lukas Haas.

Though one thing makes me question if its her.... Isabel is listed at 5'6... the woman with Leo looks almost leo's height and she's in flats. So, I don't think it can be her :blink:

Thanks for Beat the Reaper news Ox!!!!!

Girls! Isabel Lucas has a boyfriend, musician Angus Stone. So I doubt it's her

Ok so the height descrepancy, famous boyfriend.... also even though the woman with Leo is slim, Isabel is a teenie tiny thing lol.

So yes I do not think its her. Though it was a good try ox! The additional facts of her being from Australia and working with Lukas made it seem like a sure fit. (Y)