Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo's driving licence :idk: this type of pic can't be used for it, yeah ??? I guess it's fake :trout:

post-40197-0-1446081694-29309_thumb.jpg

twitter

@milfyjess

jessica padilla

Why does @deepeeseemee have leonardo dicaprio license?!? Lmao pic.twitter.com/OpaSLUfT

Haha yeah it's fake :laugh: When i was in LA I saw a whole bunch of fake celeb licences for sale in stores. :p

HELL, YES!!!! One more nomination :hell yea!: :chicken: :dance: :ddr: :hell yea!: :clap:.

I'm so happy... Kate will be there too :wub:. And Armie... I'm so happy for him, perfect!

The blonde woman reminds me of Brooklyn Decker... of course isn't her, but I found very similar profile. And I think she's really pretty.

Thanks girls :wave:.

Miss_Lozzie Lauren Flanagan

Omg just saw Leo Di Caprio having dinner... #starstruck

hace 9 horas

TeganFlanagan Tegan Flanagan

But who was the mystery blonde with him?? RT @Miss_Lozzie: Omg just saw Leo Di Caprio having dinner... #starstruck

hace 9 horas

deviousstudios lisa zhang

Spotted!!! Leonardo Di Caprio...sitting a table away from me!!!!!!!

hace 10 horas

4 days ago -

"Leonardo Di Caprio spotted at #cfc19 here at Luna Park! #MMA #celebrity"

Oh, gosh, the paps have already taken pix of us ! I told Leo I thought I saw a hiding pap

Gee, I see I have returned to new pix of Leo and a mystery woman , or is she a mystery to me ???? :p

Lola & Kat

Thanks for leading the way with happy news the Leo received a SAG nod this morning :)

Leo has now received what is seen as the two key precursor nods prior to an Oscar nod = BFCA & SAG

Tomorrow we'll get our 3rd nod in the three days by GG committe ; a good week for Leo fans for sure ! :)

ByPrincess

As to Lame Lainey's comment , if you recall I mentioned the people like her yesterday in my post to Barbie.

I can tell you every year on the Oscar blogs , whenever, someone's choice doesn't get nominated the lament is always : "Oh, that just wanted pretty people." or "Oh, they just want stars for the red carpet pre show ."

The same people who claim that they their choice doesn't get nominated because they are not attractive enough or famous enough never seem to realize their comments are ,also, a form of discrimination as they contend that a person can't be famous , attractive and ALSO be talented.

Party dresses

Gosh we'll need new party dresses for the BFCA , SAG, GG, and Oscar show and after parties !!!

We have so many great photo stills and video clips to look foward to as here in the US all of the shows are televised.

Fash

Yes so true , but, our anxiousness and worry was worth it for such great results :)

It's exhausting being a Leo fan

Barbie

Thanks for 11th Hour video clip :)

ByPrincess

As to Lame Lainey's comment , if you recall I mentioned the people like her yesterday in my post to Barbie.

I can tell you every year on the Oscar blogs , whenever, someone's choice doesn't get nominated the lament is always : "Oh, that just wanted pretty people." or "Oh, they just want stars for the red carpet pre show ."

The same people who claim that they their choice doesn't get nominated because they are not attractive enough or famous enough never seem to realize their comments are ,also, a form of discrimination as they contend that a person can't be famous , attractive and ALSO be talented.

:thumbsup:

She bites, after blows... then, back to beat. I don't have the patience to deal with her ​​comments :yuckky:.

Nanda

Lainey's comments always come off as the girl who always yearned desperately to part of the in crowd but never was ; forever trashing the goodlooking and popular guy who never gave her a second look.

:nicole: :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn't have said it better, Oxford. Great description.

I feel sooo greedy!! After all the good news/ pics we got today i'm still itching for EVEN MORE Leo news right now!! :blush::laugh:

8am tommorrow can't come soon enough....

Oh my gosh I feel the same way! Sent you a PM :)

Now GG nods..........I saw today on the Golden Globe predictions that were likely to see Leo, Brad, and george up there again :p