Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi Barbie :hug: So thankfully today we got some very good news! I don't know about you guys but my emotions are all over the place :laugh: Literally one day I think yipee leo is still in the race.. the next day I give up all hope... and then the following day after that i'm hopeful again. Phewww... It's exhausting being a leo fan :laugh:

Hey Fash... Well I let you Know that wasn't me. I just log in. Seriously Woman! At this point you still don't know me ? You think I would be here so quiet without writing anything or complaining because there is no news :laugh:

But to not lose the habit... I WANT PICS! or News or sightings, or a phone call from Leo inviting to be his date at the GG!!!!

I agree with this fash: It's exhausting being a leo fan :p

Because I feel the same way, just like 2 days ago I was so down and now I'am happy again.

princess: I will start to complain for pics, beyond the Gatsby ones, I love it and are really precious but I want to see LEO! Seriously, how many time we don't see him? like 2 weeks by now?

Hey Fash... Well I let you Know that wasn't me. I just log in. Seriously Woman! At this point you still don't know me ? You think I would be here so quiet without writing anything or complaining because there is no news :laugh:

But to not lose the habit... I WANT PICS! or News or sightings, or a phone call from Leo inviting to be his date at the GG!!!!

LOL... :laugh:princess, I really will not complain if he chooses you as his date at GG since he's there, it's all right to me.

I guess this video was already posted but look how cute Leo looked here in this interview for Growing Pains and how much his voice changed through the years, his voice is really different now, much deeper and sexy, :blush: anyway...but he was 18 already in this interview and his voice still changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEIMqooCClg

YAYYYY!!! HE GOT A SAG NOM TOO!!!!!!!! Been a good couple of days for Leo! :woot::clap: THANKS SO MUCH LOLA!

SO HAPPY!

Also looks like Armie got nominated for Best Supporting actor ;)

Leonardo DiCaprio, who played the title role in "J. Edgar," a historical film about longtime FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, is nominated for best actor, while Armie Hammer is up for best supporting actor.

Michelle Williams, who has won critical acclaim for her portrayal as movie legend Marilyn Monroe in "My Week With Marilyn," was rewarded Wednesday with a best actress SAG nomination. Kenneth Branagh is nominated for best supporting actor for his work in the film.

Glenn Close, who plays a woman passing as a man in 19th century Ireland in "Albert Nobbs," is nominated for best actress. Janet McTeer, whose female character passes as a male house painter, earned a best supporting actress nomination.

The 18th annual SAG Awards show will be televised live from Los Angeles January 29.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/14/showbiz/sag-...ds-nominations/

Full list of SAG nominees :)

BEST ACTOR

Demián Bichir, A Better Life

George Clooney, The Descendants

Leonardo DiCaprio, J. Edgar

Jean Dujardin, The Artist

Brad Pitt, Moneyball

Left out: Michael Fassbender, Shame; Gary Oldman, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Woody Harrelson, Rampart. The pleasant surprise here is Bichir from this summer’s little-seen but fantastic immigration drama A Better Life. Maybe this nomination will lead more Academy members to watch the thing. Darker films like Shame and Rampart were skunked.

BEST ACTRESS

Glenn Close, Albert Nobbs

Viola Davis, The Help

Meryl Streep, The Iron Lady

Tilda Swinton, We Need to Talk About Kevin

Michelle Williams, My Week With Marilyn

Charlize Theron, Young Adult: Elizabeth Olsen, Martha Marcy May Marlene. Glenn Close needed this nomination to stay in the race, and she got it.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Kenneth Branagh, My Week With Marilyn

Armie Hammer, J. Edgar

Jonah Hill, Moneyball

Nick Nolte, Warrior

Christopher Plummer, Beginners

Left out: Albert Brooks, Drive; Patton Oswalt, Young Adult; Max Von Sydow, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close; Andy Serkis, Rise of the Planet of the Apes. For the first time, Albert Brooks vulnerability is beginning to show. After winning the most critics prizes so far, he failed to connect with SAG voters. This race remains the toughest to call.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

Berenice Bejo, The Artist

Jessica Chastain, The Help

Melissa McCarthy, Bridesmaids

Janet McTeer, Albert Nobbs

Octavia Spencer, The Help

Left out: Vanessa Redgrave, Coriolanus; Shailene Woodley, The Descendants; Carey Mulligan, Shame. The most glaring omission here is Woodley, who could still score an Academy nod. But at whose expense? At this point, Bejo, McCarthy, and Spencer seem like the sure things for inclusion next month.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/12/14/sag-...elp-bridesmaid/