Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just posting because they already look great next to each other 😍:w00t:

Always wanted to see "Certain Women" (it's on my watchlist like forever). So now it's finally the time I would say :p

Speaking of women... are those roses for Dr. Randalls wife? (even though they all look like visitors with no key ringing the door bell LOL) Will his movie wife (and kids) have a physical appearance in the movie? If yes who's playing her? I looked at the imdb cast page but couldn't find her...

Akatosh

Tks for new car commercial :)

It is certainly NEW to me ,  Leo looks great :drool: 

Barbie

I love  EVERYTHING about that picture ,  Leo's hair , how he looks in those clothes  = the whole visual :drool: 

Also, tks, for side by side pix of our future  Mollie and Ernest Burkhardt :) 

Jade

Tks for more  Prof Randy flower pix :)

Yes,  we do see his wife June and his kids throughout the film.   Even though this is the only time we've seen filming pix of him at his home during the course of the movie filming, Randy does  go home TWICE   before this  scene ,  and in between ,we  see him on phone with his wife

And once you see the movie you will know , not only why he is bringing flowers, but why he is ringing the bell :p 

His wife June is being played by  Melanie Lynskey.  She has been in many movies , but if you  are familiar with the long running USA  tv show Two and Half Men = she played the loveable but  crazy character Rose 

MV5BMjIzNDg5NTg4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU3NjgyMw@@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

SexyLeo

I agree that Melanie is very talented 👍

I’m looking forward to Leo/ Randy’s scenes with all of his Look ladies : Jen/Kate , Cate/ Brie , and Melanie / June 

I , also , am very much looking forward to seeing Leo/Ernst scenes with Lilly /Mollie  

Thanks for updates oxford!

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

I’m looking forward to Leo/ Randy’s scenes with all of his Look ladies : Jen/Kate , Cate/ Brie , and Melanie / June 

I , also , am very much looking forward to seeing Leo/Ernst scenes with Lilly /Mollie

Me too. Leo always gets the very beautiful and talented woman not in real life only but on screen too. I'm deeply in love with all his on screen couples (not only romantic) except Carey Mulligan (because I dislike Daisy Buchanan as character, but not the actress who played her).

21 hours ago, oxford25 said:

His wife June is being played by  Melanie Lynskey.  She has been in many movies , but if you  are familiar with the long running USA  tv show Two and Half Men = she played the loveable but  crazy character Rose

MV5BMjIzNDg5NTg4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU3NjgyMw@@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Thx for the little DLU insights @oxford25 :flower:

Yeah I know Melanie Lynskey. Love her :heart: Didn't know the name of Leos movie wife. If imdb had listed her not only under June but June Randall Mindy (or whatever) it would be easier to figure it out :p

Can't help but like the fact that his upcoming movie wives are closer to his own age than usual.

A die hard fan figured out what could be a deleted scene from "Romeo & Juliet". Personally I can't exactly remember this particular moment Romeo crying in his car (even though he's crying a lot in the 2nd half of the movie):

e6b765f940ff385468a3800aaba720f93234f516

Source

Since Baz Luhrman never released any deleted scenes from this movie I'm wondering if there're any more? (beside from the fact that there is probably always more material than the final movie).

The scene is from this trailer (it's in the rushing montage right in the beginning so you can hardly see it):