Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Never gonna happen but the idea is kinda fun :D

_____

If @sony and @marvelstudios want to blow up the internet. Get Dicaprio to show up alongside @tomholland2013 Andrew Garfield, and Tobey Maguire in Spiderman 3 as an alternate spiderman from another universe. The universe where @jamescameronofficial successfully made his 90s Spiderman film. 🤯🤯🤯 what do you think?

Source

Courtesy of Indie Wire from recent podcast with Flowers screenwriter Eriic Roth

IF accurate we might have pix of Leo on two film sets to look forward to for quite a few months :thumbsup: 

‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ Writer Says Arguments with Leonardo DiCaprio Forced Script Changes

Roth says filming is eyeing a March 2021 start, exactly one year after cameras were originally supposed to begin rolling

Eric Roth’s screenplay for “Killers of the Flower Moon” is continuing to be rewritten as Martin Scorsese’s next crime epic waits until 2021 to begin filming. Cameras were originally set to start rolling on “Flower Moon” in March 2020, but the pandemic forced the project to delay. News broke in August the “Flower Moon” production would start in February 2021, but Roth says on the latest episode of the “Script Notes” podcast that March 2021 is a more likely start date. Roth also confirms the rumors that Leonardo DiCaprio fought to rewrite Roth’s original draft.

“I spent four or five years on this book, ‘Killers of the Flower Moon,’ which everybody should read. It’s a wonderful book,” Roth said. “My screenplay I think was accurate to the book. It’s the story of Osage Indians, 1921, the poorest people in America who discover oil in this terrible land in Oklahoma where they’ve been driven to. Then every killer in America comes to kill 184 of them for their money, but this really heroic guy comes in [to help].”

Roth continued, “That’s supposed to start filming in March once the Covid clears out, and it’s Martin Scorsese. They’ll be continuing rewrites with that. Leonardo [DiCaprio] wanted some things changed that we argued about. He won half of [the arguments]. I won half of them. So that’s happening.”

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/11/killers-of-the-flower-moon-leonardo-dicaprio-fought-change-script-1234599036/

On 11/10/2020 at 6:49 PM, Lilja K said:

Am I the only one who has questions to Leo's pals? Emile brutally attacked a woman, Kevin accused of sexual assault...

According to some chilean paparazzi (forgot his name but he was the one who was responsible for Ricky Martins coming out back then) Leo and Kevin are (or were) much more than -well- friends. He claimed he had some "kissing" photos to prove it but never published them. I'm still asking about this whole story until today. Why did he never published those photos? Did Leo pay him? Did he lie? And if he lied why?

Spoiler

spW73cP0DMLCTjKCOPKnp3zyyg3JQsxFNRAa5l4A

Source

Any thoughts about it? Feel free to dm me!

20 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Look Up Filming :  According to actor Rob Morgan's IG , they have begun filming

Hopefully we'll get some pix from set soon  :thumbsup:

2020-11-18 (2).png

Thanks to all for latest Leo news /pix :) 

CAN'T WAIT:bounce:

Big thanks to all for the latest updates😘🌹

@Sliva Sometimes he seems very connected to his feminine site - the way he walks or some of his gestures, lord most of the 90s it was like he was exploring this feminine part especially in his photoshootings - but yeah I never really got that typical "gay vibe" from him.

Reminds me a lot of the actual Harry Styles debate "being unmanly". How insecure about their own sexuality must those men are being scared about some skin, pink, flowers and dresses I'm wondering? :rofl:

bcdcff6e02492ead14229ff52bb3dd4a.jpg bizarre-pictures-of-leonardo-dicaprio-frtumblr_mxd8jqaQZh1r146jzo1_500.jpgtumblr_mwpnvocE6c1r146jzo4_1280.png

Personally I think he's drop dead gorgeous 😍