Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, SexyLeo91 said:

The folks questioning don’t know a good (or great thing) when they see it, but many more, including us, are very aware of just how awesome our guy is :happy::wub:

EXACTLY👍👍👏👏👏

THANKS A MILLION Leo lovers for the updates ❤

Guys, I finally saw the movie today and it was awesome, I enjoyed so much, had so much fun. Leo was incredible, I would say this was one his best performances for sure, Brad was great too, loved Leo and Brad chemistry, just wish they had more scenes together, everyone else was great in the movie, though with much less screen time, absolutely loved Margot's presence in this movie, she was just the sweetest thing to see, and I loved Lorenza Izzo as Francesca, also wish she appeared more in the movie with Rick. And that end?  :thumbsup:    Also think it's true that thing of the more you think about the movie after you had seen the more you like it, still saying that, I think this movie is not for everyone's taste.   

Also, it was just me that liked Leo singing? I thought his voice looked good singing, at least with that song, I was honestly surprised. But a shame they have cut the dancing part.  

And I think that I was the last one here to watch the movie, so now I guess the thread is FREE for spoilers.  :p

6 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Also, it was just me who liked Leo singing? I thought his voice looked good singing, at least with that song, I was honestly surprised. But a shame they have cut the dancing part. 

I was suprised too but today you can make every voice sounding at least good technically so I'm not sure how much of this is like his orginal singing anymore :p But it's cleary one of my favorite scenes, next to Ricks meltdown after a messed up take, the Bruce Lee one (Brad on that boat with his bitchy wife lmao), Leo with Julia Butters, all Leo and Brad bro moments, all Brad and Brandy moments and the final :thumbsup:

Heck, I even loved they guys with their ladies together Pussycat (well if you can call her a lady more like 'fucking dirty hippie' LOL) and Francesca (like Barbie I wished there were more of the italian bella)!!!

I liked the movie even better at the 2nd time, btw. Definitely a movie you can watch more than once (like for me most Leos movies, because they are always full with freaking details you missed).

Honestly, I don't understand how someone can find it boring. It's hilarious even without the context of all the old movie stuff Tarantino is referring to. I can only speak for myself of course but I busted in tears for laughter both times.

Also the whole Sharon Tate part is so touching. I mean how can you not be moved by the end? She deserved it so much, same for her unborn child. And Margot sounded so much like her, it's freaking me out :shocking:

And I just LOVE how everyone was mocking Tarantino for making a movie about Charles Manson, while he clearly ignore him the whole movie, not even mentioned his fuck!ng name (he deserved nothing better).

On 8/19/2019 at 11:00 AM, Jade Bahr said:

So this was all Leo? And some people are still questioning his awesomeness?

This scene is just fantastic, one of the best in the movie... and to know that he improvised all that it's even more impressive.  👊