Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Like this comment from Paul Thomas Anderson he recently made when interviewing Tarantino about once....It’s too true:

PTA on Leonardo DiCaprio, who he was reportedly courting for his next film:

PTA: Leo is consistently–when he decides to be–the f*cking funniest actor in Hollywood. Right? When he flips that switch….

QT: But truly, what’s so funny about him is that he’s not playing it funny. He’s playing it so f*cking serious. And that’s what so ridiculous.

PTA: Absolutely. His full commitment to that “sexy Hamlet.” [Laughs.]

Inside this article Leo talks about Amazon, he says he's planning to come again to Amazon. 

https://globalnews.ca/video/5816654/leonardo-dicaprio-says-learning-of-amazon-fires-made-him-depressed

Youtube version:

Some videos from the premeire:

Cute moment of Leo and the reporter starts at 3:30, he recognizes her.  Also, very cute in the end him saying to fans he would come back, it seems he really loves Japan, he looked in great mood. 

4 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

Thanks Jade and leolover for all the insta posts, and Alice T for the comment! When he posed while the director said ‘give me sexy Hamlet’ had me rolling 😄

How come I don't remember that? I really need to watch again, I do remember the director saying that, but I don't remember Leo's pose.   

5 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

This heart sign he knows how to do, hehe.    :p

Yes 😉😉❤❤

The Japanese premiere,pix,vids & interviews are always the BEST 👍👍👍👏👏👏❤❤❤❤

Thanks alot Barbie & AliceT for the updates :flower:

7 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

How come I don't remember that? I really need to watch again, I do remember the director saying that, but I don't remember Leo's pose.   

:D It’s right after the scene with the little girl. It’s subtle,  while he’s still sitting, but it’s pretty funny though.

On 8/26/2019 at 5:51 AM, BarbieErin said:

Also, guys, I wanted to ask if you felt the same way as me when you left the theater, I was certainly pleased with the movie, but everytime I thought about the movie after I had seen I liked more, more and more. Did you felt this way too? 

I feel pretty exactly the same. I've watched the movie this weekend for the 3rd time (probably the last time I saw it in cinema) and while I was after the first time not sure if it will be one of my favorite Leo movies I can NOW say it's easily one of my favorite movies EVER! :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone: I freaking love everything about this movie!!! :heart:

I hope it's true about that new 4 hours cut, because I want more of this story very badly :p

Thanks all for the Japan updates. Love seeing Leo in a good mood :wub: