Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Tks for letting us know your thoughts on Once 

I've now seen it 2X, and first time I would say I liked it , 2nd time I would say I like it a lot :thumbsup:

I thought all did a great job,  as always far too early to know who will or won't be in award contention, but I'm hoping both Leo and Brad get nods, as well as,  the film, Tarantino, costumes, sets , music, cinematographer 

Definitely agree with your take on Leo's Rick Dalton = he's endearing and hilarious 👍

Jade

So glad your long wait for Once will soon be over :) 

And , Barbie,  know you are counting down the days to next week !

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE LASTEST LEO  PIX/VIDS &  NEWS   :flower:  ::flower: :flower:

Funny bit where James Gordon and Josh Gad pretend to be different summer movie characters 

It begins with their casting as Rick and Cliff in Once

They even imitate the exploding hand gestures Leo and Brad did in recent interview :p 

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Jesus, those comments on DM are bad :shocking: Cami was right. People are mean. Wondering if any of them are forced to look at those pictures? lol

I never read the comments. People are cold as hell, and quick to talk mad shit behind a computer screen. 

Thanks ox for the clip! That was too cute, and Jade for that tidbit. When I watched the first time, I noticed that scene, but I said, ah, it’s a red herring, lol. I was wrong. 

18 minutes ago, SexyLeo91 said:

I never read the comments. People are cold as hell, and quick to talk mad shit behind a computer screen.

Yeah, it's not worth the reading. But still it's a little heartbreaking how hateful people can be. I mean why? What has Leo ever done to deserve such horrible comments? I will never understand why people just can't move on when they're so disgusted by him. It's not like you have to watch those pictures or follow his life or watching his movies. It's like the anonymity is making them loose all humanity and (self-)respect:idk::/ That's what I called ugly.

32 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Yeah, it's not worth the reading. But still it's a little heartbreaking how hateful people can be. I mean why? What has Leo ever done to deserve such horrible comments? I will never understand why people just can't move on when they're so disgusted by him. It's not like you have to watch those pictures or follow his life or watching his movies. It's like the anonymity is making them loose all humanity and (self-)respect:idk::/ That's what I called ugly.

That unfortunately comes with the territory of fame. So true, and it’s sad really. It’s like if a person doesn’t like him, then don’t pay attention to what he’s doing. He’s living his life  :)