Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

At the time I saw this pix , I,  also, saw a pose with Brad,  so these pix must be appearing in some overseas magazine

2019-08-05.png

Press conference / Rick Dalton pix

2019-08-05 (4).png 2019-08-05 (3).png

Barbie

While the general movie going public in USA might most be drawn to super hero /comic book/ non stop action films like Hobbs and Shaw , personally, I'm personally heartened that a film like Once that is 3 hours long / R rated  that is  essentially a drama with bit of humor mixed in has done as well as it has amidst the typical USA summer movie fare 

Typically 3 hr /R rated films are released in the fall  (college & schools are back in ) and adult movie goers are most apt to turn out ,  as Django Unchained was released in December , it did not go up against typical summer fare 

Plus Once has , not only,  found an audience , but it has , also,  found wide critical praise  in all categories which bodes well for it being 'remembered' in the fall long after typical summer fare has faded in memory 

And while I have no cyrstal ball ,  I do think it will do well overseas as well 

Tks for more vids /interviews :)

The poster below follows all things vintage Hollywood,  and in the post below she mentions another "upside" of  Once's success = the vintage LA restaurants that have had a new surge in customers such  as  Musso & Frank's  Grill ( the opening scene with Rick /Cliff/ and Al Pacino ) ,Casa Vega ( where Rick and Cliff dined on 8/8  ) and El Coyote Cafe ( where Sharon Tate and friends dined on 8/8)

If you read the comments , you'll see many mention how much they enjoyed the film

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

At the time I saw this pix , I,  also, saw a pose with Brad,  so these pix must be appearing in some overseas magazine

2019-08-05.png

Press conference / Rick Dalton pix

2019-08-05 (4).png 2019-08-05 (3).png

Barbie

While the general movie going public in USA might most be drawn to super hero /comic book/ non stop action films like Hobbs and Shaw , personally, I'm personally heartened that a film like Once that is 3 hours long / R rated  that is  essentially a drama with bit of humor mixed in has done as well as it has amidst the typical USA summer movie fare 

Typically 3 hr /R rated films are released in the fall  (college & schools are back in ) and adult movie goers are most apt to turn out ,  as Django Unchained was released in December , it did not go up against typical summer fare 

Plus Once has , not only,  found an audience , but it has , also,  found wide critical praise  in all categories which bodes well for it being 'remembered' in the fall long after typical summer fare has faded in memory 

And while I have no cyrstal ball ,  I do think it will do well overseas as well 

Tks for more vids /interviews :)

Well said OX 🏻

Pix taken in Rome this weekend 

I'm not sure who the man in hat with mustache behind George is , but the man next to George is Once produer David Heyman and the woman beside

Peggy  in white is his wife 

And  in other pix we can see Irmelin,  Dave , and Cami's mom Lucila 

Getting-Serious-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Camilla-Morrone-Tour-Italy-With-Their-Parents161_002.jpg Getting-Serious-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Camilla-Morrone-Tour-Italy-With-Their-Parents161_009.jpg Getting-Serious-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Camilla-Morrone-Tour-Italy-With-Their-Parents362_003.jpg Getting-Serious-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Camilla-Morrone-Tour-Italy-With-Their-Parents362_015.jpg

Pix of Leo in Pompeii and below is article that came with pix 

I saw these pix yesterday online,  so their 'yesterday' had to mean Sunday 4th , and their 'morning'  Aug 5th 

2019-08-06 (8).png 2019-08-06 (6).png 2019-08-06 (7).png

The American actor Leonardo Di Caprio returns to Campania after nine years. The famous Hollywood star after visiting the excavations of Herculaneum yesterday made a stop this morning in Pompeii. The actor is hooded but not enough to go unnoticed also because he is accompanied by several bodyguards. The actor, known more especially for the role of Jack of Titanic, has been recognized by security officers. The actor returns to Campania after 9 years and has decided to return by visiting, once again, the archaeological beauties of Pompeii and the district.