Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Tks for vid :)

I saw at IG video of other Italian celebs when they entered 

Plus I noticed when Quentin exited his car he did go over & sign autographs for a bit , whereas, Leo & Margot waved to crowd , but then  they were ushered immediately over to pose for photographers 

Article about an extra who was lucky to be chosen to sit at the  table behind Leo and Al in the Frank Musso scene

Once-Upon-a-Time-in-Hollywood.jpg

Valencia Actress Scores On-Screen Part In ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’

Posted by: Michael Brown in Community News, Santa Clarita Latest News August 2, 2019 - 3:33 pm 0 20 Views

An actress from Valencia recently took part in the new Quentin Tarantino film “Once Upon A Time In Hollywood,” where she got to sit at a table next to Al Pacino and Leonardo DiCaprio. 

Toni Polucki had the opportunity to work on the new Tarantino film after listing agency Extras! Management helped book the part for her.

“I had the most incredible experience. It was five of the coolest days of my life,” Polucki said. “In the movie, I play a restaurant patron at the Musso and Frank’s Grill in Hollywood. I am in a scene with Al Pacino and Leonardo DiCaprio.”

Ph

When Polucki first arrived on set, she was seated about three or four tables down from the Academy Award-winning actors. But that quickly changed.

“The next thing I knew, I was asked to get up from my table,” Polucki said. “At first I thought, ‘Oh no, they’re going to send me back to holding.’ But then Quentin Tarantino walked up, introduced himself and ushered me over to the table that you see me sitting at in the film.”

Polucki now found herself sitting in front of the camera, just one table over from Pacino and DiCaprio.

“I just couldn’t believe it was happening,” Polucki said. “Both of them were amazingly nice, very polite and approachable and professional. It just didn’t seem real.”