Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

As we all know last week we got a false Twitter sighting of Leo in  London,   so this Twitter sighting might ,also, be false, but this person places Leo as being back in NY yesterday 

At same time we know that his pal Richie , who he has been with,  is now on yacht in Ibizia

Just had another convo with Leonardo DiCaprio. He’s really mad regular.

Jade

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Once  !!!

Tks for various vids ; loved the one Leo being Leo :) 

I sure would have loved it IF  Leo, Brad, and Margot had gone on Ellen 

Barbie

Tks for vid :)   Notice that one segment of interviewing was done outdoors , I wonder where they were for that part 

And finally after you long wait , I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Once by end of next week !!!

And finally after you long wait , I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Once by end of next week !!!

I can't wait to share my thoughts. Tomorrow I will know when and where I'm going to watch, still waiting to see if the theater in the mall I go to it's going to really show the movie, (small city problems).   :ermm:

Apparently those new photo shoot pix of Leo will be appearing in interviews the Once cast gave to the Netherlands editions of Elle & Bazaar  

78414CE8-C999-4020-B81F-74A751ED85F9.jpeg

Great pix of Vinny & other actors who were in wonderful Lancer filming scene with Leo

D5299F5C-7762-499F-8604-8D4DBA13B477.jpeg

Barbie

Hoping your fave mall comes through for you with Once showings :) 

I’m hoping this tweeter from Japan is right when they say Leo will be coming to Japan before end of month for Once premiere 

The film opens in Japan on August 30th

IF accurate & IF Leo is back in States , it could be because Leo will be heading to Japan by the end of next week 

F8ADBA44-F07C-4549-9572-5AA66D95DDDA.jpeg

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:

I’m hoping this tweeter from Japan is right when they say Leo will be coming to Japan before end of month for Once premiere 

The film opens in Japan on August 30th

IF accurate & IF Leo is back in States , it could be because Leo will be heading to Japan by the end of next week 

F8ADBA44-F07C-4549-9572-5AA66D95DDDA.jpeg

Japanese premiere of ONCE UPON a time in Hollywood -- August 26th.