Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

5 hours ago, calibi said:

2j31mag.jpg

Oh that means he's going to be on a talk show in France before the Oscars (I just checked and it's tonight, it's called "truth or dare") can wait to see it (but I'll watch it tomorrow cause tonight I'm going to see The Revenant ! :D ... priorities) :) thank you for the info !

ps : just found the pic of the inter view

F0r2JpAh.jpg

and a teaser from the show :)

Barbie

Tks for more videos , yes,, I hope Leo's makeup artist would win as well :)

Calibi

Tks for yet another magazine cover :)

Marinebing

Yes, do enjoy seeing The Revenant tonight, glad you have your 'priorities' in right order :p

Also, looking forward to hearing  about Leo's interview on the 'truth or dare' show :)

2 hours ago, marinebing said:

Oh that means he's going to be on a talk show in France before the Oscars (I just checked and it's tonight, it's called "truth or dare") can wait to see it (but I'll watch it tomorrow cause tonight I'm going to see The Revenant ! :D ... priorities) :) thank you for the info !

ps : just found the pic of the inter view

F0r2JpAh.jpg

and a teaser from the show :)

I can't wait to see this! Do you know if they put the video online? Please record in case :laugh: 

Love the Oscar the Siberian people made for Leo

YAKUTSK, RUSSIA. FEBRUARY 26, 2016. An Oscar statuette casted for American actor Leonardo DiCaprio. 144 Yakutia residents have donated gold and silver pieces to create the statuette. Vadim Skryabin/TASS  

siberianleooscar.jpg

Kat

First, unfortunately I can't narrow my list down to top Leo performance or film , as  I feel equally strongly about many films /performances

I've seen all of his movies more than once including The Revenant , and be it the Revenant or Marvin's Room, I always enjoy them more with each viewing

So I'm simply list the movies that  l have least rewatched :  TBL, J Edgar,  The Beach, Body of Lies

Tks for French interview pix and clip , it certainly looks like a laid back /fun interview that is a MUST SEE !!! :p 

Cute HR article about  Revenant' s Judy the Bear's appearance at this Sunday's Oscars with Leo ;love the ending to her visit  :p 

'The Revenant' Bear's Big Oscar Week: Spago, Mani-Cams and More (Cartoons)

She was the breakout star of 2015. And although she didn't even get a screen credit, her brutal scene with Leonardo DiCaprio's Hugh Glass in The Revenant was a heart-stopper. Desperate to save her cubs from the invading trapper, she lumbered out of the woods and took DiCaprio by surprise, tossing him around like a rag doll, seemingly leaving him for dead, and then coming back and working him over all over again.

The notorious scene triggered lots of Internet chatter. There were scurrilous online rumors that she'd actually molested her leading man as well as claims from visual effects artists at Industrial Light & Magic that they actually had a hand in orchestrating the bear's attacks.

But there was no denying that a true star had been born, and with that in mind, illustrator Tim Tomkinson imagined what this big bad mama's first visit to Hollywood could look like.

thr_revenantbear_peta_cmyk.jpg THR_REVENANTBEAR_MANICAM_CMYK.jpg THR_REVENANTBEAR_CHEWBACCA_CMYK.jpg THR_REVENANTBEAR_SPAGO_CMYK.jpg THR_REVENANTBEAR_LEO_CMYK.jpg

1 hour ago, katchitup said:

I can't wait to see this! Do you know if they put the video online? Please record in case :laugh: 

You can usually replay it on their website, I will definitely give you the link tomorrow if possible :) 

love the bear drawings it's very funny, a superstar on its own ! 

Ok don't hate me but the show only airs on March 18th ... (Don't know why they said "before the Oscars" on the article.) :beating:

Anywayyyyy any pre-Oscars party pics ?:Angel:

Last night I went to see The Revenant again (week end opening here in France) and it was SO crowded ! We were queuing half and hour before the movie and it was full.

I just read an article that says that opening day was very good, no $ numbers just how many people went (215 000, it's a lot here on a Wednesday) so I can't wait to see the $ numbers.