Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From Daily Mail some new pix of Leo at birthday party in London on Saturday night for Siran Manoukian

Were a lot of celebs including his pal Naomi Campbell who I noticed Dave posted a pix of with him and Irmelin at soccer match  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3457061/Leonardo-DiCaprio-looks-typically-casual-attends-star-studded-society-birthday-party-alongside-model-ex-girlfriend-Toni-Garrn.html

316B063400000578-3457061-Awkward_moment_Leonardo_DiCaprio_and_German_supermodel_Toni_Garr-m-17_1456065874977.jpg 316B073400000578-3457061-image-m-286_1456063705655.jpg 316B075000000578-3457061-image-a-279_1456063627206.jpg

Fash

Tks for news of The Revenant winning for featured film sound mixing at the CAS awards :)

Noticed that the  Golden Reel sound editing guild doesn't announce their winner to right before the Oscars Feb 27th

Kat

Tks for identifying who some of the other people in that party is :)

Fairymary

Welcome :wave: 

Magali

Tks so very much for all the French magazine scans :flower::flower:

Was so glad to see among the scan a pix of this scene that we saw in the  1st movie trailer but apparently was edited out of movie

Scan10020_JPG_97bc53a1926d56914c7172a39ba08da4.jpg

Latest Revenant domestic box office news from Forbes :excited::excited:

The Revenant $3.8 million  (-43%) as it slowly dropped screens (-327 for 1,9139 theaters). The Leonardo DiCaprio drama has now earned $165.1m domestic, which means it just passed Django Unchained ($162.8m)  and Catch Me If You Can ($164.6m) today to become DiCaprio’s third biggest domestic smash. Okay, so the 20th Century Fox release (and possible Best Picture winner) isn’t going to catch up with Inception ($292m) or Titanic ($658m), but I don’t think anyone will be complaining.

Article below is about the man who is Leo's  'godfather' Scottish activist  Robbie the Pic

http://www.scotsman.com/regions/inverness-highlands-islands/robbie-the-pict-is-godfather-of-leonardo-dicaprio-1-4035325

2 hours ago, Fairymary said:

Hi I'm new here but I've been reading this thread for a long time. You guys do such a great job of keeping Leo fans update. Thank you.

Toni was also at the football and Dave keeps liking her posts. Do you think they might be getting back together?

Welcome :wave:

Toni and her bf Chandler were just together a couple days ago, I really don't think they are getting back together. :flower: Dave and Toni always got along well :) 

2 hours ago, Fairymary said:

Toni was also at the football and Dave keeps liking her posts. Do you think they might be getting back together?

I think Toni is in a happy relationship with some basketball player. Don't know his name. Chandler or something like that.

Thanks ALL for the updates. So Leo's still in London :p Any ideas what he's doing there?

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Latest Revenant domestic box office news from Forbes :excited::excited:

Article below is about the man who is Leo's  'godfather' Scottish activist  Robbie the Pic

http://www.scotsman.com/regions/inverness-highlands-islands/robbie-the-pict-is-godfather-of-leonardo-dicaprio-1-4035325

Wow can't believe Revenant surpassed so many expectations, Leo's 3rd highest grossing movie :chicken::chicken: 

I like Matt, I know alot of people are taking his words seriously, but he just messes around with everyone. "Fuck his handsomness" :rofl::rofl: 

IT seems like everyone is rooting for LEONARDO DICAPRIO to win his first Oscar – except fellow nominee MATT DAMON.

We caught up with one of cinema’s nicest blokes at the EE Bafta meal at Grosvenor House and he joked to us: “F*** Leo. F*** that dude. F*** his talent and his handsomeness.”

But believe us, it was all tongue-in-cheek and we later spotted the two of them partying together.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizonsunday/6945462/Matt-Damon-makes-tongue-in-cheek-jibe-at-Leonardo-DiCaprio.html

Another pix of Leo in London, in the poster's comment section he explains how he came to meet Leo

Latest worldwide box office for The Revenant :excited::excited:

Worldwide :  $  381,616      Domestic $165, 116 .5    International $216,500 

Street art

From E Online more pix of Leo in London

Around this time next week, Leonardo DiCaprio could be celebrating his very first Oscar win.

But first, it's time to do a different kind of celebrating.

The 41-year-old was photographed in central London on Sunday just after 3 a.m., leaving the Toy Room nightclub with three unidentified women. A vehicle was waiting for them and DiCaprio waited for the three to get in before climbing inside himself, a source told E! News. They drove off without saying a word.

DiCaprio wore a black jacket and matching pants, gray cap and a red string bracelet he's been sporting for months.

http://www.eonline.com/news/741990/leonardo-dicaprio-parties-in-london-and-leaves-nightclub-with-3-mystery-girls  

333.jpg

33.jpg