Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The Revenant Japanese trailer, it has scenes that we didn't see in US trailers rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gifrhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

The upcoming Sight & Sound will have a feature on The Revenant

sightsound.jpg

I wonder if this tweet from a BAFTA /London based member means that Leo will be in London next weekend, or it just another Stateside screening

I guess if Leo does go to Paris for some of the Climate meetings this coming week, he might head to London next I%20dont%20know.gif

MilesMarlowes ?@MilesMarlowes · 5m5 minutes ago ? Gravesend, England

Just got seats for THE REVENANT Screening followed by a Q+A with LEONARDO DICAPRIO next Sunday

Jade

Tks for Just Jared, Getty pix without watermarks, and the new Leo /Thanksgiving pix Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif

Barbie

Tks for adorable Leo clip :heart:

Fash

Tks for foreign Leo/Hollywood Reporter cover, hope the US version will be out soon

Also, tks, for pix of Leo & Kelly/Thanksgiving pix , as well as, biking pix Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif

The Revenant Japanese trailer, it has scenes that we didn't see in US trailers rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gifrhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssss dear  Oxford  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :chicken:  :chicken:  :chicken: 

also,BIG THANKS 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared updates  :grouphug: 

Maybe here's someone who speaks spanish and can give us some better translation than the google translator ;)

Leonardo DiCaprio: "I would want more nauseating"
He lives with equal passion his work as a performer and as an advocate for the environment. Overcome the phenomenon 'Titanic', began his path to achieve finally the Oscar for 'The reborn', one of his most challenging roles

Leonardo DiCaprio enjoying the moment. The smile of triumph shine in his eyes. With arms folded and a slight rocking in the chair today has no intention of sharing a single iota of his private life, but tastes attempts. "I refrain from giving any personal details because then taken out of mother" he says.

Question. Is it true commitment to model Kelly Rohrbach ?

Response. Again, I do not want to talk about my personal life. Where, it will be, as I have been saying for years. You do not plan these things. But if it does have to be with someone who defends the environment. I do not see me with someone who does not believe in climate change!

His laughter is carefree. Another time, a conversation about the catalog of models with whom you have shared his life would have riled to The Wolf of Wall Street . This time it does not matter. Moreover, the star, 41, even joked about it. Maybe it's an age thing or the effects of love for the 25 year old graduate of Georgetown University and concerned about the environment , but better known as Sports Illustrated model. But it is more likely that their safety comes from how it is being received their last job. "Leo finally win the Oscar," tweeted the writer and creator of Lost Carlton Cuse nothing see the reborn, the latest film by the candidate for the statuette five times, this time under the direction of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu. "This is the year in which you get your Oscar" Vanity Fair secondary headlines. How not to feel the king of the world! DiCaprio wants to talk. If possible of their work either in film or environmental issues advisor for the UN.

"I do not see a person who does not believe in climate change," says unconfirmed their courtship

"It's the hardest work I've done in my life. And I say knowingly because I have lived several extreme, the near death situations. I look like a magnet", this lover of extreme sports is laughing at you parachute failed twice. "The hardest part and also the most has given me because for the most part what you see is real and that feels. We embarked on such a wild adventure nature we enjoy, where what you see is our reaction to these so incredible places that we missed, all shot with an epic scope but capturing at once without any fear breath, sweat, blood, or the most intimate moments. That's what leads me to talk endlessly " reaffirms someone with a filmography that is about 30 degrees.

The adventure lasted year and a half as his beard, says the actor, who has now returned to his carefully knob. The shock of Bear have stayed in the film where he plays Hugh Glass, trapper and explorer of wild America of the late nineteenth century, given up for dead after being attacked by a bear, back to civilization for revenge. The graphical extreme harshness of this film is the only obstacle that can stand between him and the Oscar. "I must have lost feeling after doing so many films because to me it's just a detail shows the period in which the story, the perfect fusion of violence and beauty," says without fear.

His father has helped him keep his feet on the ground, but he aspires to be like his mother

Q. How do communion that struggle for survival with their current struggle for the environment?

R. It is clear that there are no men like they used to because at the end of the day I slept in my bed in a hotel. Starring this fiction seemed more appropriate than ever since the shooting coincided with the documentary I'm preparing for climate change. And by all countries through which I went, from Canada to South America, I saw the same thing you see in the film: the greed of man to extract raw materials and how abuses nature can wipe out entire cultures and the vestiges of humanity in us.

Even at temperatures below zero and in the middle of nowhere note that DiCaprio enjoyed the filming, his mind again visited places: Calgary (Canada) to Ushuaia (Argentina), where he did not mind missing. Comparable to his visit to the Amazon or the temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, magical places where he was transported to his childhood dreams now. "Ironically away from civilization," he weighs. A stark contrast to the love that a child will join Hollywood industry that part was never felt. Paraphrasing his work in The Great Gatsby, I believe DiCaprio be "Jay Gatsby Nick Carraway." "So I identified with the loneliness of Travis Bickle," he adds remembering the first time he saw his father Taxi Driver. He did that to notice Robert de Niro as an example of a great actor. Not long after, they worked together in This Boy's Life. Now the boy who survived the Titanic phenomenon is part of the elite.

Q. What is your secret to not be lost in Hollywood?

A. My father. Not only he marked my career encouraging me to take risks but he guided me as a person. He has always told me that no matter what you do as long as you live an interesting life, to be happy each morning.

Q. And what advice his mother has given you?

R. She is honesty made woman. Very German. Brutally honest, they do not give a break. I say it with affection because I aspire to be like her.

Q. What else would you like to achieve?

A. With all that I have would be nauseating wanting more. I feel incredibly lucky person. But there are many things I wish for the world in which we live. Including the summit to be held in Paris brings together and I hope we in the environmental struggle. Because we are living in a time of crazy.

Source

Leo's back in NY ;)

Kaity Iris (@KaityIris)
11/27/15, 10:38 PM
When Bradley Cooper, Leonardo D'Capri and Jonah Hill are in VIP with you https://pic.twitter.com/x4SKx22wfg

Annie Oakley (@LouBritton_)
11/27/15, 10:03 PM
Dawgs lmfaoooo I'm staring at Leonardo dicaprio

mike khoury (@Mike_Khouryyy)
11/27/15, 10:51 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley cooper and Jonah hill at Up&Down right now

^Love their friendship :p Also nice interview you posted thanks Jade! 

Pix of Leo & Alejandro on Revenant set

leoalejandrorev.jpg

Is just me, or he is looking very sexy in this pic?  :gocho:  :wub2:

Definitely not just you. I will spend this entire movie lovestruck in the eyes. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Nearly three hour running time? Fine with me. Can we make it nearly four? Lol. 

+1 could watch that face all day :drool:

I wonder if Leo will attend this screening in Hampton today I%20dont%20know.gif

Activities for A-listers will include sold-out movie screenings. Alejandro González Iñárritu and Leonardo DiCaprio’s upcoming “The Revenant” will privately screen at the UA East Hampton Cinema 6 on Saturday for guests including “SNL” guru Michaels, Matt Lauer, Rudy Giuliani, John McEnroe and Stefano Tonchi.

Jade

Tks for Twitter sightings of Leo & pals in Up&Down last night :)