Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo with another magazine cover

33.jpg

Sam Mendes talks about Leo's performance in RR 

Revolutionary Road":
"It was a really unusual film to make, because I was directing my then-wife in a movie about an unhappy marriage. So join the dots. Although at the time I would have said, 'Absolutely not autobiographical, in any way.'

"I happen to think she’s completely brilliant by the way, as is Leo. One of the things I admire about Leo’s performance is his ability and willingness to be weak, which I think is one of the most difficult things for leading actors—and particularly Hollywood-movie-star leading actors—to do, to allow themselves to be weak and vulnerable like that. I think it’s a really underrated performance."  

Jade

Tks for another Leo/Art Basel pix :)

1 hour ago, FashionDream said:

^ the first pic is nice. Thanks Barbie 

off topic, but It doesn't look like Nikki's comment has anything to do with that fan

But that's  the only post above Nikki's that makes sense with her comment/emoji :idk: (at least to me it is)

Also once again I'll move these comments to g.d thread when it's fully up and running again  :flower: 

Leo interviewed by the german tv channel RTL. I don't know if you can understand him because of the german voice over. He's talking about having an own family and his dream woman:

http://www.clipfish.de/special/rtl-news/video/4275972/leonardo-dicaprio-spricht-ganz-privat/

About his dream woman: She should have sense of humor and doesn't take life too seriously.

About having an own family: He will have kids surely. But he doesn't plan it, so he can't make a accurate prediction about when it will happen.

Then he told he knows the feeling about revenge. He felt it couple of times in his life but he's not the type to execute it lol

Leo appears to now be in Paris speaking at #COP21 event

I had seen earlier this week a tweet that a girl's cousin would be singing at a COP21 event that Leo was due to attend on Friday , so it appears her legit about her cousin was legit

NRDC @NRDC 1m1 minute ago

"We gather here on what may be the most important meeting of all time." —@leodicaprio at #Cities4Climate#cop21 

leoparis.png

CVY_CVeWcAAwomS.jpg

untitled.png