Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Here is the fulll speech, sorry for the quality but I made it Live, so it was kind of hard, but enjoy!

He is so empowering, such an amazing speaker, and so articulate :heart: Hearing him talk like this is one of the reasons I love him. He's smart, and he uses his fame to get the word out to everyone about his concerns. I love him :heart: :heart: 

Thank you all for the updates!

The stills are AMAZING (love the one with the Pawnee woman, gah I refrained from reading things about this script and just knew the general story plot, just a couple months ago before the teaser was released I still thought Hugh/the movie had 0 female interests and no children :rofl: )

A lot of people are suspecting the new trailer will be shown in front of the Martian. Hopefully it will be released online a little before that :hehe: 

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's from the new behind-the-scene stuff you find on the romeo&juliet blu-ray ;)

Thx to all for the new pictures and clips. Leo looks to die for at the 2015 Citizen Event :baronfaint: It's always a pleasure to see him so passionate for our mother earth :heart: 

A short backstage video of Leo at Global Citizen Fest

https://instagram.com/p/8Iapdeyy_K/?taken-by=_stevebartlett

MSNBC has put up Leo's Global Citizen Speech

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/leonardo-dicaprio-the-world-is-watching-532989507976

Osa

Tks so much for taking the time to make Global Citizen vid for us , much appreciated make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

Kat

Tks for pix , vid, and the adorable R&J gifs that I had never seen Flower%20for%20you.gif

Jade

Tks for the HQ Revenant pix and all the Global pix without watermarks Flower%20for%20you.gif

A short backstage video of Leo at Global Citizen Fest

https://instagram.com/p/8Iapdeyy_K/?taken-by=_stevebartlett

:drool: He looks great. You can see Kelly behind him talking to Chris Martin. I wish I could make out what hes saying! 

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's from the new behind-the-scene stuff you find on the romeo&juliet blu-ray ;)

Thanks for the info! :heart: 

Steve Golin talks 'The Revenant', TV and awards bull****

In a year that has to date lacked an obvious prestige powerhouse in the vein of 12 Years A Slave or the unique production proposition of a Boyhood, Birdman or Gravity, expectations are growing for Birdman director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s upcoming frontier epic, The Revenant, starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

The film’s $100m+ budget was unusually large canvas for Golin and making the film put the producer through the mill.

“It was hard to imagine if we had to do it again that we would do it,” he confides.

“It’s so spectacular but it was so difficult: the locations, the logistics, the weather. Everything was difficult. Not many people are making movies like that now and I understand why. There were some very difficult moments.”

While some think this could be the year five-time Academy Award nominee DiCaprio sews up the Best Actor Oscar - The Revenant star is narrow favourite ahead of Steve Jobs lead Michael Fassbender for the Best Actor award - Golin isn’t one for the awards hype train.

“All the emphasis on the awards drives you crazy. It’s a lot of bullshit,” says the matter of fact executive.

“I think if you go in thinking ‘I’m going to do this because I’m going to get an award’ you’re doing it for the wrong reason. You need to go into a film with passion.”

“Leo is the arguably the biggest movie star in the world. Whether he has a statue on his shelf or not he has done some phenomenal work. He is one of the smartest actors I’ve ever seen in terms of making a film better and in terms of collaborating.”

‘Don’t get me wrong, I would rather win than lose,” admits Golin. “But looking back there are a lot of films that were in the awards mix that didn’t win awards that I’m really proud of. Sometimes those films were better than those that won.”

http://www.screendaily.com/features/interviews/steve-golin-talks-the-revenant-tv-and-awards-bull/5094672.article