Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Love Tom Hardy's new t shirt with pix of Leo & him on Revenant set fighting with axes

http://www.descubrelamixteca.com/las-camisetas-de-tom-hardy-de-el-renacido-con-leonardo-dicaprio-son-grandiosas/

hardy.jpg

Jade

Tks for vid and tweet , I'd love to see that snapchat vid :p

They live next door to Leo DiCaprio & have him on snapchat doing Tai Chi on his roof.

Great a good cause , as well as, chance for new Leo pix make%20it%20clap.gif

Leonardo DiCaprio added to Global Citizen Festival

Leonardo DiCaprio, Bono, Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai and Bill and Melinda Gates will be onstage for next week’s Global Citizen Festival in New York City.

The Sept. 26 event that stars Beyonce, Pearl Jam and Coldplay is a highlight of the annual gathering of world leaders at the United Nations. U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon will be there, along with several prime ministers and CEOs.

The previously announced celebrity hosts include Stephen Colbert, Kerry Washington, Salma Hayek Pinault, Olivia Wilde and Hugh Jackman.

Ed Sheeran, Common and Indian singer Sunidhi Chauhan will also be performing in Central Park for the multi-hour event. It will air on MSNBC and stream on iHeartRadio and Tidal.

The event will highlight the launch of an ambitious set of global development goals

http://pagesix.com/2015/09/21/leonardo-dicaprio-added-to-global-citizen-festival/

Leo mention from interview with Django actress

S&A: Were you nervous at all about working opposite Leonardo DiCaprio? I can imagine that for any actor that could be somewhat intimidating.

NG: I wasn’t nervous. I was excited. How many actors get to do scenes with Quentin Tarantino, Christoff Waltz, Jamie Foxx, Samuel L. Jackson and Leonardo DiCaprio all in one film. It was amazing. I didn’t have time for nerves. I did swoon a bit when Leonardo DiCaprio kissed me…twice. Yep I kissed Leo and it was spectacular.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/interview-a-post-django-unchained-career-conversation-w-nichole-galacia-syfys-defiance-20150921

Leo mention from interview with Django actress

S&A: Were you nervous at all about working opposite Leonardo DiCaprio? I can imagine that for any actor that could be somewhat intimidating.

NG: I wasn’t nervous. I was excited. How many actors get to do scenes with Quentin Tarantino, Christoff Waltz, Jamie Foxx, Samuel L. Jackson and Leonardo DiCaprio all in one film. It was amazing. I didn’t have time for nerves. I did swoon a bit when Leonardo DiCaprio kissed me…twice. Yep I kissed Leo and it was spectacular.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/interview-a-post-django-unchained-career-conversation-w-nichole-galacia-syfys-defiance-20150921

I'am still mad that we can't see this kissing scene, Nichole talks so much about it that made me soo curious to watch.   :hehe:

^I've read a year ago or something about Tarantino planning a mini series with 90 minutes of unused footage from "Django Unchained". Curious if he still planning to release it one day or was it just a rumor? :idk: I was always hoping to see more of Calvin Candie in this extended version like this kiss (or kisses) lucky Nichole Galicia is always talking about :Angel:

^I've read a year ago or something about Tarantino planning a mini series with 90 minutes of unused footage from "Django Unchained". Curious if he still planning to release it one day or was it just a rumor? :idk: I was always hoping to see more of Calvin Candie in this extended version like this kiss (or kisses) lucky Nichole Galicia is always talking about :Angel:

OMG, I really hope this happens... and than maybe we get to see this kiss.  

I wonder which magazine cover Leo will do to promote The Revenant? I hope to see a very different photoshoot this time, his latest photoshoot were too serious.  And if I'am not mistaken he only did 1 magazine cover for Wolf, it was NY magazine and than that Interview cover with Margot, but nothing else... talking specifically about magazines, not those pics with Marty, or this kind of promo stuff.  

The tweets below were sent to me by fellow Leo fan today, she stated the LAX airport was first posted late Saturday night , and in follow up tweet the tweeter was on plane that night

So could it be that Leo has gone on trip somewhere I%20dont%20know.gif

J Keith van Straaten ‏@J_Keith · Sep 19  Los Angeles, CA

I didn't realize I was in TSA line behind Leonardo DiCaprio, but to be fair he probably didn't realize he was in front of me. #MyDayInLA

A tweet regarding a private Revenant screening that would have happened Sunday from Jenelle Riley (the woman who works for Variety & did the wonderful SAG interviews with Leo during Wolf award season )

I just checked her Twitter ,and she did reply to someone who asked about her tweet

Jenelle Riley Verified account 

‏@jenelleriley I know it's #Emmys night but rumor has it a test screening for REVENANT happened today..?

Jenelle Riley ‏@jenelleriley · 15h15 hours ago

@EricRobertC Oh it's nowhere near ready for official screenings.

Jade

Had forgotten about rumored 90 minutes of unseen footage news ; like you hope it does become a reality in future (Y)

Like you liked Leo's Rolling Stone/Esquire interview (Y)

Barbie

Yes, we'll probably only get one magazine interview ; will be interesting to see who he goes with this time

New pix of Leo in New York this morning as he becomes part of Divest-Invest Coalition movement

We actually get to see his hair without a cap on make%20it%20clap.gif

82.jpg

untitled.png

71.png

70.png

NEW YORK (AP) — Leonardo DiCaprio and a group that advocates using investment decisions to fight global warming say organizations, companies and people worth a total of $2.6 trillion have pledged to reduce or eliminate their fossil fuel investments.

The actor joined members of the Divest-Invest Coalition in New York on Tuesday to announce that the total has risen 50-fold in a year.

The group says 430 institutions and over 2,000 people have signed on. They include state and local governments, churches, universities and, increasingly, pension funds and insurers.

Last year, the group announced commitments from foundations and organizations representing $50 billion in assets. Organizers couldn't immediately say what percentage of pledgers' holdings is in fossil fuels.

The Independent Petroleum Association of America maintains divestment harms the institutions while making little difference on the targeted companies.

Great another new pix opt for us :clap:

Leonardo DiCaprio, Alec Baldwin, Bryce Dallas Howard Tapped as DGA Presenters on Oct 15th

Alan Cumming will serve as the event’s Master of Ceremonies. He recently co-hosted the 2015 Tony Awards and stars in CBS’s “The Good Wife.”

Previously announced honorees include Ron Howard for his contributions to American film and television; Thomas J. O’Donnell, president of Theatrical Teamsters Local 817, for his labor rights efforts and contributions to production in New York; Tyler Perry for his contributions to film and TV, including the creation of a production center in Atlanta; Thelma Schoonmaker for her trailblazing film editing career; and. Sen. Charles “Chuck” Ellis Schumer for his role in job creation and other issues important to those who work in the New York film and TV industry.

The event recognizes achievement in business, government and labor that have made New York and the eastern U.S. a home for the entertainment industry.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/leonardo-dicaprio-alec-baldwin-bryce-dallas-howard-dga-presenters-1201599244/