Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Looking how blonde he looks in this pics, the hair, the eyebrows, and his beard looks lighter too... I wonder if he had to dye his beard for The Revenant? because it looked soo dark, or maybe his facial hair gets darker when starts growing... :hehe:   :idk:

I dont think he dyed his beard, I think it just looks darker when it grows out, or in different lighting. Even the hair on his head varies. Sometimes he looks dark blonde, sometimes light brown and sometimes even dark brown. Although I notice his hair always looks darker next to a light or medium blonde, for example his girlfriends.The back of his hair is darker than the front of his hair. I think he has a mix of blonde and brown throughout his hair and beard.

Looking how blonde he looks in this pics, the hair, the eyebrows, and his beard looks lighter too... I wonder if he had to dye his beard for The Revenant? because it looked soo dark, or maybe his facial hair gets darker when starts growing... :hehe:   :idk:

I dont think he dyed his beard, I think it just looks darker when it grows out, or in different lighting. Even his hair can look dark too in certain light. Also, the back of Leo's hair consistently looks darker than the front of his hair.

Yeah, I guess that's the case.   :idk:

New pix (?) of Leo via Instagram ; I would love to know more about what he is doing

nysept23.png

Lunch sighting today in NY

Sydney Fullerton ?@syd_fullerton · 53m53 minutes ago

Found out my cousin served Leonardo Dicaprio lunch in NYC today and I think I'm going to die of jealousy

Jade

Tks for larger pix without watermarks :)

Fash

Tks for vid :)

Kat

Tks for news regarding Revenant rating :)

New pix (?) of Leo via Instagram ; I would love to know more about what he is doing

I think this is old, like Django times maybe? longer hair in back, fuller beard than now, but not as full as Revenant. 

Bigger and without tags/watermarks via Lainey ;)

Goodness Lainey can't stop herself can she :cain: 

Lucky Girl

Glad you found the pix you've been searching for :)

Kat

Yes, the person who posted the pix didn't state where they found it & when asked if it was brand new ,they didn't know

Leo's look now is so similar to his look back in 2013 it is hard to tell :idk:

We just know it is not full beard we saw for so long , and , for me , it is a pix I never saw before , and a cute one :)

I don't know if they really met him recently (like last night because the tweet is from today) :idk: But they have some nice words to say about Leo :)

Debby Wilmsen (@DebbyWilmsen)
9/24/15, 3:44 AM
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike op zwier met Leonardo DiCaprio - HLN.be http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/946/Muziek/article/detail/2466194/2015/09/24/Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike-op-zwier-met-Leonardo-DiCaprio.dhtml via @HLN_BE

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike are very famous in the United States. In their clip of 'The Hum' were among the Charlie Sheen and Jean-Claude Van Damme. Leonardo DiCaprio knows the Belgian DJs too.

The two brothers are currently in New York and wandered DiCaprio bump. "We went some 'chill' in a nightclub, and there we met him. We just played there when 'The Hum', an interesting evening," said Dimitri Vegas.

"It's a very likable guy. We chatted briefly. He knew 'The Hum' even. He liked the fact that we have inspired his film." In "The Wolf of Wall Street" Matthew McConaughey came out with 'The Hum'. Among others was Tomorrowland 'The Hum' rage.

Source

From Variety: SAG to honor Leonardo DiCaprio with Inspiration Award on Nov 5th :clap:

Leonardo DiCaprio will be honored by the Screen Actors Guild Foundation, which will celebrate its 30th anniversary at a Beverly Hills gala on Nov. 5. DiCaprio will receive the Actors Inspiration Award in recognition for his onscreen achievements as a five-time Oscar nominee and eight-time SAG nominee, as well as recognition for his philanthropic efforts as Chairman of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF). Founded in 1998, the LDF focuses on environmental and climate awareness. Over the years, it has awarded more than $30 million dollars in grants to countries around the world.

“To commemorate our landmark anniversary, we’re excited to honor Leonardo DiCaprio’s outstanding achievements with our Actors Inspiration Award,” SAG Foundation President JoBeth Williams said in a statement. “With beloved and acclaimed films as diverse as Titanic to The Wolf of Wall Street to his latest film The Revenant, Leonardo’s career is a gold standard example to his craft. Also, his work with LDF demonstrates his commitment to conservation and protection of our environment.”

“It is an honor to be recognized by the SAG Foundation, a group which does so much to support, sustain, and educate my fellow actors and give back to the entertainment industry, as well as the work it has done to advance children’s literacy,” said DiCaprio. “As the SAG Foundation moves into its next 30 years, I’m proud to be a continuing supporter and contributor to its legacy and its future.”

Fash

Tks for more NY pix from last week :)

Jade

Tks for news of Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike encounter with Leo :)

Another Leo/NY sighting

Raul M. ‏@YouHateRaul · 7m7 minutes ago

Just had Leonardo DiCaprio ask me for directions

Lara Croft ‏@_AListRaivyn · 5m5 minutes ago

@YouHateRaul where was he going? Asking for a friend

Raul M. ‏@YouHateRaul · 4m4 minutes ago

@_AListRaivyn west 4th