Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo NY sighting from today ; agree we wish she had gotten photo as well :p

JeanineCrysler@jeaninecrysler

I'm 99% sure I saw @LeoDicaprio & his girlfriend at #BlackSeedBagel earlier today

I'm so mad I didn't get a photo

New Revenant Trailer

Noticed that several of the movie sites that have new images mention the new trailer is due to be released this week , I can't wait to see it !!

:clap: :clap:

Jade

Tks for pix , NY for sure is our best source of sightings & pix (Y)

New Revenant Trailer

Noticed that several of the movie sites that have new images mention the new trailer is due to be released this week , I can't wait to see it !!

:clap: :clap:

The Martian seems it will surely have the trailer, fingers crossed though it comes a day or two in advance :D :D 

New York sighting of Leo tonight in NY at Bowery Hotel

Looking at Twitter they had some art benefit event there tonight

Melanie Young ‏@mightymelanie · 7m7 minutes ago

My idea of a nightcap Sipping bubbles near Leonardo DiCaprio with Marisa May-Metalli and Lynne Weems Ryan Bowery Hotel #NYC

Fash

Wow, tks for all the additional pix Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif

Grace Dove, the actress that plays Leo's Indian wife in The Revenant talking about her experience in the movie on her instagram. Such amazing post she did.  

graceydoveI am absolutely THRILLED to finally be able to reveal the biggest news of my life thus far. I had the honour this summer to work alongside some of the biggest names in the industry and I am SO grateful to the creator and my ancestors for guiding me through this whirlwind of an adventure.

I am so excited to announce that I play#LeonardoDicaprio 's wife in his upcoming film #TheRevenant directed by none-other than oscar winning director Alejandro González Iñárritu! This film took me to the end of the world, and back (literally) I filmed in Ushuaia, Argentina and in the desert of California. 
Right from the beginning, I made bold choices in my audition, manifested greatness, and truly believed this is exactly where I belong. I can’t express how thankful I am for DiCaprio’s generosity, and for sharing his insights on the work and what it means to be a storyteller. Director Innaritu and cinematograher Emanuel Lubezki (Chivo) are the most brilliant artists I have had the opportunity of working with, and challenged me every step of the way to create the level of work to meet their vision.

I truly came up against myself, and everything I have ever worked for… I had to journey deep into heart and say YES every step of the way. The biggest lesson I learned in this project is that being an actor is not “glamorous” and doesn’t necessarily feel good in the moment. Its about truth, and going to these places emotionally is exhausting and all too real. I know this is my true calling because I am able to share these emotions for the world to see.

https://instagram.com/p/8MHDEoRBQY/?taken-by=graceydove

She also posted a video about it, I have to say she's absolutely gorgeous and her smile is adorable.     :wub:  It also looks like she's tearing up, she looks really excited and happy, that's so cool.  

https://instagram.com/p/8MnEnzxBf4/?taken-by=graceydove