Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

If it is a W, (never could make out that tattoo to tell what it is) my best guess would be it stands for "Wolf" Sure he had the tattoo before Wolf of Wall Street, but hey he named his dog Django before Django unchained. :) Got a feeling Leo and his friends have been referring to themselves as Wolves well before that film came out.

All that said, Don't know what the tattoo actually is though.

Back in the day people also thought that necklace he wore was from his grandfather or something like that, however it turned out all his close friends wear the same necklace too. So I don't think that was correct, probably a symbol of their friendship. Wouldn't surprise me if it said "wolves" on that necklace.

This is all just guessing of course, Leo has never mentioned the meaning of these things before. :p

Aaahhh Leo! Always so private, yet that's what part of his enduring appeal is for me. Perhaps nobody has ever asked him in an interview

I find it very sexy. It's also exciting when he does reveal things we would've never known in interviews. Like in the SAG conversation when he talked about how he and Tobey first met at an audition and how he was doing karate kicks lol!

In exactly one month it'll be his birthday, time flew. Seems not so long ago he was celebrating his 39th. :p Wonder if he'll try to top his last birthday, I mean this year is a milestone for him... I always expected him to go big. By the way, glad Leo is only turning 40, as come to think of it most of his fellow superstar actors are over 50 now. :p

If the tweets below are legit ,then Leo & Tom were at Disneyland/Universal parks this weekend ; I would love to see a pix of them riding the rides :)

Margo‏@mqrg0

Leonardo Dicaprio and Tom Hardy are in the park tonight.

“@CowSayingMoo : Leonardo DiCaprio and Chloe Grace Moretz came through my maze today and i scared them both!! Today was a good day!!! I'm so proud of myself!”

Jesel Torres ‏@JeselT · Oct 11

I just saw my favorite actor Leonardo DiCaprio at Halloween Horror Nights.

Taylor Adams ‏@taylorjadams7 · 15h

On the same ride with Leonardo Dicaprio at horror nights

Krystyne ‏@kaylovin__ · Oct 11

Working at universal is always a pleasure when you meet famous people you never thought you'd meet

Krystyne ‏@kaylovin__ · Oct 11

Tonight I meet the Leonardo Dicaprio

Tks to all for the recent pix and news Flower%20for%20you.gif