Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So Leo is close friends with Ethan Suplee as well. I want to see pics of Leo with his kids, I don't recall ever seeing that before. :)

Yep and he got him the part in The Wolf of Wall Street. I think he also introduced him to his wife whom is Juliette Lewis' sister.

Girls all of you have been very observant about any diffrences on Leo the tattos, gaing or losing weigh, etc 

but no one ever mentioned the changes on his smile even by the media which is  REALLY weird  :idk: 

untill today my google alerts rang and opened the emails and saw on Yahoo answers a person asking about wether his smile is natural or he did any dental work and some people responded yes and others said no 

but he did and I got so happy when I first knew about it    :thumbsup: 

even though Ive always found his smile  sooooo pretty  :) 

his upper front teeth became bigger and he straightened his bottoms

here are some before and after so you can notice the diffrences  :brows: 

Before 

78120_Inception_PM_04_122_482lo.jpg

4202600karifeinstein1228201073219_PM.jpg

52141936.jpg
theaviator_0468.jpg

After 

111103_A2_DICAPRIO_B_GR_04.jpg

131312688estair114201151036_PM.jpg

j_edgar_world_premiere_083.jpg

Screenshot_2014_02_24_22_59_24_1.png

^ :yes:

Same old People's Climate pics, not interesting anymore. But these were posted by Shawn Sachs his publicist. :)

post-40197-0-1446087660-99544_thumb.jpg post-40197-0-1446087661-03349_thumb.jpg

Speaking of Sachs, in that Inception vid posted above Leo looks so at ease, but Sachs looks all tense and sh!t haha. Though no surprise that's usually how most publicists look at those kinds of events. :p Its a hectic environment.

As soon as something is posted on here that instagram user by the name of "obsessed" posts it right after. Yet has never mentioned Bellazon as a source!

Looks like Leo is possibly still in LA, because it seems that's where his Revenant co-star Lukas is. If he has been in LA this whole time then he's sure been lying low. If he's still in LA maybe Tommorrow we'll hear of some sort of sighting/ even a pic from Friday night. :idk:

image.jpg

iheartkatewinslet/instagram

^I was gonna say I also don't really see a difference with his teeth :idk: but yes always a gorgeous smile :wub:

As soon as something is posted on here that instagram user by the name of "obsessed" posts it right after. Yet has never mentioned Bellazon as a source!

Yup! "Obsessed" of instagram it's very nice you get photos from us, and we don't mind other leo fans sharing of course! :) But please give credit, and or when people ask you where it's from please say here instead of just saying you just "found it"

Fash , Barbie , Katch

AGREED that his smile has always been so CHARMING :heart: :heart:

I know it's quite hard to notice the diffrences especially on the uppers

but i didn't make clear that he didn't change the two front uppers but the ones next to them unfortunately i cant find pix which clearify my point considering the uppersI%20dont%20know.gif

but for the bottoms those pix and vids are obvious

before

check at 00:53

departed_1561.jpg

theaviator-1676.jpg

theaviator-1677.jpg

after

here from 1:47 and on

2:23