Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks all! BEARD IS FULL :drool: 

From interview with actor Tim Meadows of tv show Marry Me

(1) What has been your strangest fan encounter?

I don’t know if this is a fan. I was at a party one time, and somebody came up to me and said in my ear, ‘Yeaah, what happenin’?’ And I turned around and it was Leonardo DiCaprio. So that was pretty fun.

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2014/10/13/7-questions-tim-meadows-nbc-marry-me/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=7-questions-tim-meadows-nbc-marry-me

OMG I love Tim Meadows this is just great :rofl: I can imagine Leo saying that in his voice :rofl:

Fash: Tim was also the principal in mean girls besides SNL :hehe: What Leo said in his ear is from one of his classic skits :laugh:

Robin Thicke throws divorce party

Robin Thicke threw himself a big old divorce party on Friday, complete with a harem of models and Leo DiCaprio, Page Six has exclusively learned.
After Thicke’s wife, Paula Patton, officially filed for divorce on Oct. 3, citing “irreconcilable differences,” and then moved her new boyfriend, Zak Waters, into her Calabasas house, the “Blurred Lines” singer threw himself one hell of a consolation party at his pad in LA Friday night.
Thicke started at nightclub Hyde, then invited a select group, including a host of models and attractive women, back to his house in the Hollywood Hills. Once there, they were met by DiCaprio, “The Dark Knight Rises” star Tom Hardy and “Into the Wild” actor Emile Hirsch.
A source tells us, “There were a lot of models there. Leo and Robin were being super flirtatious and talking to tons of girls. Robin, in particular, was dancing and talking to a pretty brunette throughout most of the night. At one point, he grabbed a girl’s hand and was like, ‘Let’s dance’ . . . he was in great spirits, and put on a mix of music including pop, hip-hop, older stuff from the ’90s and soul. Everyone was dancing until past 3 a.m.”
Thicke’s rep didn’t immediately get back to us.
Meanwhile, Patton, who is seeking joint custody of their 4-year-old son, was spotted out and about in New York on Tuesday.

http://pagesix.com/2014/10/14/robin-thicke-throws-himself-a-divorce-party/

The tweeter below( if legit) claims she and her mom just saw Leo in Beverly Hills today

Alexandra Hane ‏@alexandra_hane · 3h3 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio just made eye contact w my mom and me & said hi so I think I'm going to cry now

 Beverly Hills, CA

Alexandra Hane

‏@alexandra_hane &

I let him walk away without proposing or getting a picture so I'm gonna cry even harder now

Another sizeable donation by Leo's Foundation today toward saving the oceans

Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation grants $2 million for ocean conservation

Actor and environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio's conservation foundation said on Thursday it has awarded a $2 million grant to establish marine reserves and to stop overfishing.

DiCaprio, who was named a Messenger of Peace by the United Nations last month to raise awareness about climate change, said the money provided to Oceans 5 will support marine conservation projects around the globe.

Ocean 5 is an international funders' collaborative that supports groups working on ocean conservation projects.

"The sad truth is that less than two percent of our oceans are fully protected. We need to change that now," DiCaprio, 39, said in a statement.

The Oscar-nominated star of "The Wolf of Wall Street" and "The Aviator" said the funds will support projects to create protected areas in the Pacific Islands and the Arctic, to improve enforcement of fishing regulations in Europe, the United States and Central America, and to protect threatened shark populations.

Last year the foundation awarded a $3 million grant to the World Wildlife Fund to help Nepal increase its tiger population and raised $38.8 million through donations and an art auction at Christie's in New York.

DiCaprio established his foundation in 1998. It aims to protect the environment and preserve the planet's natural resources and wildlife.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/10/16/us-people-leonardodicaprio-idINKCN0I52TL20141016

Fash

Tks for pix , quite different , I've never seen that one :)

I wonder if that is that cockatoo that he had during time he was friends with Dana G ?

Kat

Tks for sighting of Leo and fellow Revenant costar Tom H at party last Friday:)

Barbie

Tks for pix ; over the years I've found that in some pix Leo's eyes look more green than blue , yet, in other pix his eyes look very blue like they did in the Django scene below

post-52324-0-1446087682-61135_thumb.gif

Barbie

Tks for pix ; over the years I've found that in some pix Leo's eyes look more green than blue , yet, in other pix his eyes look very blue like they did in the Django scene below

tumblr_mrh5xiuqIu1qdh72qo8_250.gif

I noticed that as well. I think it depends on the light in the picture or the clothes he's wearing... than his eyes look more green or more blue. But his eyes are def blue.

And oh, his eyes are amazingly beautiful in this scene from Django, mesmerizing blue.  :baronfaint: 

?

Barbie

Tks for reply about object; it looks like some type of charger to me , as it doesn't look like any e cig that I've seen :p

Yes , Leo's eyes were mesmerizing in that scene , so much so that you forgot for a sec how evil he was, to he opened his mouth and more evil spilled out of it :p

Barbie

Tks for reply about object; it looks like some type of charger to me , as it doesn't look like any e cig that I've seen :p

Yes , Leo's eyes were mesmerizing in that scene , so much so that you forgot for a sec how evil he was, to he opened his mouth and more evil spilled out of it :p

I guess it might be a charger really, but IDK.

So true, his eyes were so beautiful in that scene that you couldn't care less about how mean he was being...  :hehe:

Barbie

Tks for buzzfeed article :)

As to Leo's long, bushy beard,  while for me it may not be a 'look' that I would want him to adopt full time,  I love the fact that as an actor he is willing to take on  a  long, bushy beard,  hair color, hair style,etc  in order to be true to his character even if it is not his best personal look (Y)