Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Doesn't seem like there are many people living in the area of Calgary where Leo is.... because you'd think someone would have posted atleast one simple sighting during the whole time he's been there so far.... (Unless he's not going out in public or something)

Pretty much whatever city Leo goes to there's someone around posting a pic or sighting.

Kat

Tks for news of new film project for Leo's Appian Way :)

Magali

Tks for more Leo Climate March pix :)

People magazine has good pix of Leo at Climate March in this week's issue

Fash

Yes, it is hard after being spoiled last weekend with pix from Clinton Global event, Climate March, and UN Speech for this weekend zero pix or sightings ; guess they are spending time doing those jumbo puzzles :p

Foxyvilla

Speaking of Leo /moon trip , the article didn't mention Leo specifically , but I did read an article this week that mentioned that the Branson space trips are scheduled to take place in late 2015 :)

Still love that SAG interview he is just so relaxed in it, thanks :hehe:

And thanks all for the updates!

IDK this interview might have been posted before, but before Will Poulter was cast along side leo in The Revenant,  Will talking about leo at the BAFTA's :hehe:

Tweets:

Dear women of #yyc Tom Hardy and Leonardo DiCaprio are currently in calgary as they are filming a movie in the rockies. #stokerheadsup

Then I found these from LA last night....I know filming is supposed to start tommarow, but maybe they don't involve leos scenes yet/and or maybe it got pushed back a couple of days? Business in LA? Or maybe its just one last party/fun before filming starts? IDK :idk:

Just talked to Leonardo DiCaprio and Robin Thicke at a club in LA lol what

Hah my friend borrowed a lighter from Leonardo Dicaprio last night #nochill

Below is video that was shown at recent Clinton Global Award before Leo was brought to stage

It showcases Leo's Foundation work , and it shows footage of Leo when he was on a tiger excursion that I don't recall seeing before , as well as, Leo first accepting his award

Joyezz

Tks for video, certainly The Revenant is my most anticipated film of 2015 :p

Kat

Tks for tweets and Will Pouter vid :)

I remembered Will saying all those great words about Leo at BAFTA's , so he had to be so thrilled to have a chance now to work with him (Y)

Below is video that was shown at recent Clinton Global Award before Leo was brought to stage

It showcases Leo's Foundation work , and it shows footage of Leo when he was on a tiger excursion that I don't recall seeing before , as well as, Leo first accepting his award

Thanks for sharing! What an awesome video :flower: