Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Exclusive on-set photographs by Brigitte Lacombe from ‘Django Unchained’, Quentin Tarantino’s slavery-era western

ce7e51078d5442098f4d25c.jpg

MAMMA MIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

kill me with your Hammer ,Mr.evil Calvin sexy as Hell Candie :nicole:

thankssss Margaritka 4 da great find!!!!!!

From the people I've chatted with for a long time on Oscar boards , who actually know something about the industry , always tell me that DiCaprio is not an award chaser, it's known he is not an actor who will whore himself for an Oscar as others have done.

Right? I don't know why some people believe that Leo is so crazy to win this award... I think we fans want this win way more than Leo himself, TBH. Leo lives his life the way he wants.

Totally agree with you Nanda & Oxford :yes: :PinkCouture2:

THANK U ALL 4 DA WONDERFUL LEO GOODIES!!!!!!YOU ARE DA BEST!!!!!!!!

Those wonderful pix of happy funny leo really made my month :ddr::clap:

thanks a lot for all the updates, everyone!!! :wave:

Someone needed to have video-taped this:

he party corner of the evening belonged to the crew from Weinstein’s big winner: "Django Unchained." Crammed around a small table and couch were writer-director Quentin Tarantino, who took home an original screenplay award ("That was pretty cool, huh," he quipped); Kerry Washington, who was hanging with her manager; and Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio.

DiCaprio and Hill danced to the song "Soul Man" while DiCaprio sucked on an electronic cigarette. The two appeared to be engaged in a serious bromance, seemingly unaware of the hordes of women hovering on all sides.

:D

http://www.latimes.c...0,3991823.story

ahh we definitely need to see Leo's rap! :laugh:

Calibi: that tweet you posted, that looks like from when they started filming in august, so I think that is old. So maybe they are done filming? :idk:

all I can say is THANK YOU ALL! All these little article snippets, comments, etc. are always awesome :D :thumbsup:

Eastofeden: welcome :wave:

After Hollywood’s finest left the Tina Fey- and Amy Poehler-hosted show at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, most braved the Los Angeles cold front and headed to the Weinstein Co.’s bash at the old Trader Vic’s, including Richard Gere, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lopez and Leonardo DiCaprio and his new man crush, Jonah Hill.

While Robert Pattinson remained isolated in an outdoor cabana area with “tons of security” at the bash, the “Django Unchained” crew, including DiCaprio, Hill, Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington and director Quentin Tarantino, held down the “power table” and couldn’t be more social.

“They were all sipping Moet & Chandon,” says our guest, adding that DiCaprio and Hill left the bash together to head to the CAA after-party, which DiCaprio was inviting people to.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/celebs-global-swarming-article-1.1240112#ixzz2I3NUj0NE

ByPrincess

Tks for pix of Leo with Roberta Armani from Haiti Gala :)

Margaritka

Tks for terrific Calvin/Django cast pix :)

Is a shame that those pix never appeared in any stateside magazines

Kat

Yes , the fan tweet /pix with Leo was from August , as we have seen other pap pix of Leo with fans on that day.

As to Wolf filming tweet, if the OLV tweet is accurate, I , personally , don't think Leo or Jonah are part of the filming.

Tks for GG party article :)

Kat

Yes , the fan tweet /pix with Leo was from August , as we have seen other pap pix of Leo with fans on that day.

As to Wolf filming tweet, if the OLV tweet is accurate, I , persoanally , don't think Leo or Jonah are part of the filming.

Tks for GG party article :)

I hope so....poor guy needs a break :/

From th NY post

Late, late-night parties included a bash at Leo DiCaprio’s house. Guests included Kate Hudson, Alexander Skarsgard, Bradley Cooper — who arrived with Ryan Kavanaugh, but no sign of his co-star Jennifer Lawrence, whom Cooper insisted he was not dating because “I could literally be her father.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/homeland_hoedown_BiHcz7bkDurF02uELx8MwI

OMG!! I love this place you girls are fabulous can't believe all the great stuff on here, Thank you xx :heart::hug::kiss: Hearts, hugs and kisses for all x

Wow gotta say I loved all the pics, there is only one man that makes the 'duckface' look sexy and that's our Leo :rofl: He scrubs up goooood :wub:

Barbara Palvin instagram "Leo"

Leo..jpg

:o Lucky Barbara... Seriously Leo ... away! :ninja::rofl:

I saw on her twitter someone asked her to say hi to leo...I guess she did :p Barbara is still with Kristolf or whatever his name is, right? Shes 19 leo, shes 19. :p

Interesting... :mad:

Why is Leonardo DiCaprio frequently snubbed for Best Picture Oscar nominees?

Given his track record, we probably should have guessed that "Django Unchained" would be nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars but that Leonardo DiCaprio wouldn't receive a corresponding Best Supporting Actor bid. Though he has been nominated three times before, this is the fifth time he has been snubbed for his performance in a Best Picture nominee.

Many were surprised in 1997 when DiCaprio wasn't nominated for "Titanic"; the blockbuster romance tied the record for the most nominations (14) and went on to win 11, including Best Picture. What's more, two actresses were nominated for playing his on-screen love interest: Kate Winslet and Gloria Stuart.

In 2002 he starred in "Gangs of New York," his first of several films with director Martin Scorsese, but the lion's share of acclaim went to his co-star Daniel Day-Lewis, who had a showier role as villainous Bill the Butcher and was nominated for Best Actor instead.

Scorsese finally won the Best Director Oscar in 2006 for "The Departed," which also won Best Picture, but DiCaprio didn't go along for the ride. He wasn't completely overlooked that year, though; he didn't make the cut for "The Departed," but received a Best Actor nomination for "Blood Diamond."

Most recently, DiCaprio headlined Christopher Nolan's 2010 sci-fi thriller "Inception," a blockbuster hit that earned eight nominations, including Best Picture, but unfortunately for DiCaprio none of those nominations were for acting.

There was one exception to DiCaprio's Best Picture curse. His second collaboration with Scorsese was "The Aviator" (2004), in which he played the title character, reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes. The film was up for Best Picture, and he was nominated for Best Actor, though the Oscar went to his eventual "Django" co-star Jamie Foxx for "Ray."

DiCaprio has two high-profile films opening in 2013, both potential awards contenders – Scorsese's "The Wolf of Wall Street," and Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby" – which means he'll have two more chances not to be nominated for a Best Picture contender.

http://www.goldderby.com/news/3837/oscars-snubs-leonardo-dicaprio-titanic-departed-django-unchained-entertainment-film-news-23487991.html