Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ox, Summer and others. I definetly understand what your saying and the frustration of Waltz getting moved to the best supporting category, when he really wasn't that. :/ And I definetly agree, it would be nice for him to win a freaking award every once in a while :p But the ammount of respect he gets all year round from fellow actors, etc. I think that makes up for it ;)

THANKS EEVVERRYYBODY! For all the pics, vids, etc.! You know what I just loved this year? Leo looked to be having so much fun, smiling alot, lauging, hanging with his pals there. Last year I think he had fun, but I remember a few times the camera zooming in on him, and he looked a little sad! :cry: I loved how happy he looked this year :)

E! Online named leo as one of their best dressed :dance:

Robert Pattinson, Leonardo DiCaprio and the Most Stylish Men of the 2013 Golden Globes!

Oh OK, men of Hollywood. As if you weren't already hot enough you had to go and look extra good on the red carpet at tonight's Golden Globes.

Robert Pattinson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper and Ben Affleck were dressed to the nines and looking like solid 10s as they stepped out for the 70th annual awards. And even if some of the men went home empty handed, they're sure to make a Best Dressed list or two!

So, for easy oggling, we've rounded up the hottest of the hot (Bradley Cooper! Aaron Paul! Daniel Craig!) in one super hot gallery. We just love a man in a tux.

Leonardo DiCaprio

The Django Unchained actor (and Globe nominee) was looking very Bond-esque in sleek Tom Ford.

http://www.eonline.com/photos/7391/most-stylish-men-at-the-2013-golden-globes/248302

Shine

Tks for more red carpet and all great GG party pix :flower:

I don't have any idea who woman with Leo's jacket on is, but the pix I posted before the GG took place was tweeted by Leo's stylist Evet Sanchez of herself and Leo

And below is GG woman.

ByPrincess

Tks for more GG pix :)

Shirah

Luv the Corinne's tweeted pix ;especially the one of Jamie, Leo, her ;lucky girl, tks :)

Kat

Tks for article ; I certainly thought Leo was most handsome and well dressed :)

Look forward to hearing the comments about Leo on the E Fashion Police show tonight.

Joyezz

Tks for GG vids :)

b.jpg woman.jpg

Kat

The woman in the black and white floral dress in the pix is Nadia Conners , she is co director of 11th Hour and married to actor Walter Goggins who played Billy Crash in Dango

The woman in the video below is Leo's Appian Way partner Jennifer Killoran

http://www.upcoming-...isson-killoran/

Regarding woman in pix

Does anyone think she favors actress Zoe Saldana ?

The reason I ask is that the other day a guy on Wolf crew tweeted that Leo's assistant

looked like she could be a twin sister to actress Zoe Saldana

And , I do know, in the past that Leo has come to the GG with his personal assistant just like you can see his bodyguard Jay in the GG party pix.

zoe.jpg gg.jpg

Kat

The woman in the black and white floral dress in the pix is Nadia Conners , she is co director of 11th Hour and married to actor Walter Goggins who played Billy Crash in Dango

Oh...lloll so guess its not her :p Thanks for the info ;)

Pami, gosh are you going to be 'the guest' Leo brings along for a day with Pres. Clinton ? :p

Leonardo DiCaprio's $200,000 date with Bill Clinton

'Django Unchained' actor Leonardo DiCaprio bid $200,000 to spend a day with Bill Clinton during Sean Penn's Haiti fundraiser on Saturday night (12.01.13) but was outbid by Roberta Armani for an 'Explore Bhutan' vacation package.

Leonardo DiCaprio bid $200,000 to spend a day with Bill Clinton during Sean Penn's Haiti fundraiser on Saturday night (12.01.13)

The 'Django Unchained' actor was one of the many A-list stars at the benefit in Los Angeles and when the opportunity came up to spend a day with the former US president, he jumped at the chance.

He initially offered $100,000 for the honour of bringing a guest along to meet Clinton, and when another bidder topped his proposal, Leonardo suggested they join forces, bid $400,000, and make it a foursome.

However, when the 'Titanic' star also got into the bidding for an 'Explore Bhutan' vacation packageicon1.png, he was outbid by Roberta Armani, who offered $240,000.

The event raised $2.25 million for Haiti, which had been devastated by earthquakes three years ago to the day.

The big dinner party and auction attracted the likes of Harvey Weinstein, Daniel Craig, Richard Gere. Julia Roberts, and newsman Anderson Cooper, who hosted the night's festivities.

Cooper joked from the stage: ''I didn't know Sean and was afraid if I pointed a camera at him he may beat me up.''

Other guests included Jonah Hill, Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria.