Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Most Stylish Men of the Golden Globes

"Monsieur Candie" may have lost out to his Django Unchained co-star Christoph Waltz but triumphed in the black tie stakes. He didn’t "mix it up", didn’t try to "put his own spin on it" and as such just looked spectacular.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/articles/2013-01/14/golden-globes-2013-best-dressed-men

Thank you so much for all this beautifulpics & news. Leo was so handsome last night, my new fav' GG apparences with the 2003 & 2009 one !

I couldn't say I am not disappointed for Leo, but he's still one of the most talented actor of his generation and have worked with the most biggest actors & director, so I don't believe after this an Oscar or GG could add something into the beautiful Leo's career !

May this pic has been posted before ? So we actually can 100% says that Leo had so MUCH FUN last night, glad to see those pics ! :ddr:

1c015b232110970.jpg

I absolutly have no idea who's the real source of it, I find this pic on a Leo's fan account ; here the links

https://twitter.com/...er.com/Qv13Hcez

Best pic ever :rofl::heart:

Monsier Candie:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ecc6648825e9497375fdeacc5c1cdc38/tumblr_mgksk6AzhF1s31ttxo1_500.png

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

OMG....so many nice pics...even when he makes a duck face he looks gorgeous...is it possible?? :nicole:

His smile is sooo lovely...he smiles with his eyes,I love that! :kiss:

eastofeden...this pic is to die for...this eye make in our yummy Calvin Candie makes him even more attractive! :heart: :heart:

Tks for everything sweeties! :grouphug:

Like this movie blog writer's comment about DiCaprio in caption below

This is an excerpt of article about great movie performances that didn't receive nods in 2012

So true ; amen ! (Y)

post-52324-0-1446084983-88566_thumb.jpg

3. Leonardo Dicaprio/Samuel L. Jackson in DJANGO UNCHAINED – Christoph Waltz got the deserved nomination but these two actors were equally awesome displaying crazy villainous actions that are giddy-filled entertainment. Jackson proved he can still deliver and DiCaprio showed he always delivers

tumblr_mgmu52xBZs1qbabvao1_500.jpg

O.M.G. I'm dying here. This is so... UNF... I have no words. Thanks a lot, Shine for the find :flower:.

Thanks Sick, Princess and Oxford for more pics :flower: :flower: :flower:.

On a side note: Leo really became good friend of Jamie's daughter... I find this so cute, really sweet :heart:.

Like this movie blog writer's comment about DiCaprio in caption below

This is an excerpt of article about great movie performances that didn't receive nods in 2012

So true ; amen ! (Y)

3. Leonardo Dicaprio/Samuel L. Jackson in DJANGO UNCHAINED – Christoph Waltz got the deserved nomination but these two actors were equally awesome displaying crazy villainous actions that are giddy-filled entertainment. Jackson proved he can still deliver and DiCaprio showed he always delivers

Really great, Ox :thumbsup:.

This is awesome...

I happened upon Leonardo DiCaprio at the event, who lost out to his co-star in the supporting actor category. He says Martin Scorsese's "The Wolf of Wall Street," which he's been filming in New York, will be his best work. It's never too late to start building that buzz, I guess.

And someone asked a question that I really believe it's worth posting here because it shows a lot of what we Leo lovers already knew :heart:...

JJ1

Kris, question about Leo (since you've interviewed him, observed him, talked with him a few times, including last night). He says that Wolf on Wall Street will be his best work.

Who, to your estimation, is Leo? Is he just an Oscar baiter, as so many people label him as? Or, does he not really care, because he certainly does not campaign a lot?

I keep getting mixed vibes on him. God knows he has talent and loves chewing on good roles. But I'm curious about what you take away from him?

January 14, 2013 at 8:43AM EST

Kristopher Tapley I've never gotten the vibe that he chases this stuff. I've actually had to push his team to get the interviews I've gotten in the past. My comment here about starting buzz was really just off the cuff.

January 14, 2013 at 2:04PM EST

Tweet from Jonah about Wolf

Jonah Hill@JonahHill

I just wrapped "The Wolf Of Wall Street". Beyond thankful to Mr. Scorsese, @LeoDiCaprio and our cast and crew for this dream experience.

Luv Jonah , always so funny , his tweet below and pix that went with it ; I wonder if Leo was there somewhere as well

Jonah Hill@JonahHill

This is how the Knight ends... pic.twitter.com/WaV7MTzP

post-52324-0-1446084984-70529_thumb.jpg

I can laugh at some of the Leo/awards jokes but sometimes I wonder if some of them are laughing at him or really being sympathetic about him :no:

I know what you mean, Valentine. I've read some really bad jokes and make me feel sad :blah:. But I think extremely positive the amount of support Leo has recieved since he was snubbed. Like someone else here said, Leo is getting more buzz for not being nominated than Alan Arkin or Tommy Lee Jones, for example.

Nanda

Tks for comments from Kris :)

From the people I've chatted with for a long time on Oscar boards , who actually know something about the industry , always tell me that DiCaprio is not an award chaser, it's known he is not an actor who will whore himself for an Oscar as others have done.

And , believe me, I've been taken back by all they say some actors have been willing to do to get an Oscar .

It is similar to preparing /prepping a presidential candidate .

That some actors view it as part and parcel of the game if you really want that little Golden man , but not Leo.