Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Martin Scorsese: Will Leonardo DiCaprio Play 'Sinatra'?

Director Martin Scorsese is still in discussions with Leonardo DiCaprio to play the lead in his next film, "Sinatra." Plus, does Scorsese have plans to bring Leo and Robert De Niro together on the big screen?

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/martin-scorsese:-will-leonardo-dicaprio-play-sinatra/1311691599001

Leo on location at Rao’s

Before Leonardo DiCaprio took off for the Golden Globes in LA, he filmed his last scenes for the Martin Scorsese drama “The Wolf of Wall Street” at legendary uptown restaurant Rao’s. The duo filmed with investigator and Fox News contributor Bo Dietl, who knew former stock trader Jordan Belfort, on whom the movie is based. A source tells us, “Dietl has a regular table at Rao’s, so they let Marty film there. In the scene, Belfort asks Dietl for advice on how to deal with FBI agents who were investigating him, but doesn’t get the answers he wanted.” We’re told the crew had to wait for Rao’s regulars to leave before filming, so it didn’t start until around 2 a.m. Friday morning and ended at 6 a.m. “Filming had to be put off for a few days because Leo had been sick,” a source told us. “But when they finished the last take, he told Marty, ‘This is one of the best experiences I have ever had filming a movie.’ ” Scorsese then hosted an ’80s-themed wrap party Saturday night at the newly renovated Marquee nightclub in Chelsea, which reopens to the public tomorrow.

Calibi: Thanks for the article..so perhaps this filming that is going on now doesn't involve leo? :idk:

Barbie, lovely pics :heart: That is a funny face leo is making :rofl: And what a nice pic of leo and waltz :heart: Django crew is tight :heart:

thanks for the compliment mz_linz and ox. It was lovely kat that made to me, thanks hun. :flower:

Your very welcome :hug::flower: And thanks all for the compliments :)

Kat

Exactly, I thought you were saying it was taken at event on Sunday prior to GG

I was only saying that it was apparently taken either at Haiti or another event that Saturday night as Leo has on same suit.

So we are in agreement :)

Mz_LInz

Tks for link :)

Having read the book, I would have loved to have seen Leo playing main character Joe Coughlin , but , from what I've read now Ben will direct and play Joe, and Leo will only be involved as producer /Appian Way

Yes :yes: And man I would have liked leo to play in this role to...ahh well. Devil in the White City still a possibility :)

Barbie

Tks for some great Leo pix especially the untagged Leo /Chris pix from GG :flower:

Margo

Tks for news that Marty's Sinatra project is still a possibility :)

Calib

Tks for NY Post article :)

Now I know that my thought that Leo had a cold when we saw the Whole Foods tweet on Jan. 2nd that he was asking the girl about nose spray was correct.

Also, we knew from Wolf cast member's tweet that filminng was canceled at last minute for Friday Jan 4th, and now we know that was due to Leo continuing not to feel well

Glad that by the time it was due for him to return for GG this past weekends , he was feeling a lot better :)

Kat

Tks for GG vid :)

Even though Leo may not be starring now in Live by Night , glad that he and Ben are having chance to work together :)

Article is mainly about Jennifer Lawrence turning down Inside Actor's Studio invite, but does mention Leo as well.

Interesting which actors , like Leo, have declined the invite and are always welcome should they change their mind

Being asked to appear on James Lipton's "Inside the Actors Studio" is a considerable honor for any actor -- but "Hunger Games" and "Silver Linings Playbook" star Jennifer Lawrence wasn't interested.

According to EW, Lawrence had her publicist turn down the request to be interviewed by Lipton at Pace University for an episode of the series, which has run for 18 years and and is broadcast in 125 countries around the world.

"Do you know how much that guy would hate me?" the Golden Globe winner joked, referring to Lipton, who conducts the interviews like a seminar for students of the craft. "Tell me about your method?' There is no method! I never know my lines! He would be horrified."

"I love that show but I'm not old enough," she adds. "I'm not at a place yet where I can look back and think 'Oh this how I....' I'm not ready. And, please, I'm an animal."

It's not the first time an actor has declined to appear on the series. Gregory Peck repeatedly turned Lipton down, and finally agreed to appear on the show in 2003 -- but he died before the scheduled taping. Adam Sandler, George Lucas, Woody Allen, Howard Stern, Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Chevy Chase, Daniel Day-Lewis, Denzel Washington, Michael Keaton, Bill Murray, Warren Beatty and Sean Connery all turned it down as well, but they -- and Lawrence, now -- have standing invitations to do an episode should the mood later strike them