Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Could Leo be headed to Sundance Film Festival ?

We know he did stop by last year, and being a producer (Appian Way) I could see him having an interest in this festival where films are bought by studios.

Also , if the actor's recent tweet below didn't mean they were both heading to Park City for Sundance, at least we know Leo was at David Arquette's Bootsy Bellows last night :p

Talon knows Leo from J Edgar

Talon Reid

AWESOME NIGHT AT BOOTSY'S!! RAGED FOR A WHILE WITH LEONARDO DICAPRIO BEFORE OUR DEPARTURE TO SUNDANCE TOMORROW!! GUNNA BE AN AWESOME WEEKEND IN PARK CITY!! ;)

It's good to know that Leo does not play dirty when it comes to winning awards....but sometimes...it may be a good idea....who knows? OMG....just kidding girls.... :nicole:

I'm proud of Leo being the way he is. :)

Oh Oxford...so Leo might be in Sundance Film Festival? I cheer for more pics! :wub:

Oh my....I'm looking forward to seeing Django on Friday!! :clap::clap: I just can't wait!! :dance: :dance:

Tks for all the articles,tweets and pics girls!! :flower:

haha kind of looks like Leo needs to pee in that pic... you know the "peepee dance" :rofl:

But yeah he's got his hands together in front of him and I think the lady has her hands close to his, but it doesn't look like she's touching his hand... She appears to be grabbing her clutch purse :p

But that is a hilarious picture!!!!!! :laugh:

Thanks for the updates :flower:

haha kind of looks like Leo needs to pee in that pic... you know the "peepee dance" :rofl:

But yeah he's got his hands together in front of him and I think the lady has her hands close to his, but it doesn't look like she's touching his hand... She appears to be grabbing her clutch purse :p

But that is a hilarious picture!!!!!! :laugh:

Thanks for the updates :flower:

Linz it's amazing what one can interpret from a single pic :laugh:

Amandine thanks for the vid, saw it before but a couple months ago I was searching for this specific interview but could not find it, so thanks again :heart: My fav part is when he laughs after the interviewer told him what Leo means (that laugh makes me melt everytime) Plus the way he responded was so adorable "only sometimes" :wub:

Cute coment from Allure magazine about when Leo met Olympic swimmer on GG red carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio took the hands of an Olympic swimmer who had stopped him to say "hi" on the red carpet. And when he continued on his way, she looked as if she was going to sob. She kept looking at her own hands which he’d just had in his

Calibi

Tks for Wolf set pix :)

Fash

From my understanding Leo and Jonah did finish filming last Friday Jan 11th

The NY Post article about filming at Roa's was in reference to the Jan 11th filming

A cast member tweeted that he did some filming on Monday , but as he states in tweet was just for some insert shots

Nicholas Teti@NickyTeti

On my way to back to set for some insert shots on #thewolfofwallstreet. Seems like this shoot will never end...and I'm cool with that.

Nicholas Teti@NickyTeti

That's a wrap. Time of my life right there...so happy, so thankful