Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo may have lost tonight but he looks like a WINNER!!!

We can thank Harvey Weinstein for putting Waltz in the supporting category. He should have been lead but whatever. Now we can look forward to Gatsby! :ddr:

Kat and Shine

I don't feel others or me or saying that Leo should win everything or that Leo is only good actor, only that I feel and some others do as well that Harvey should not have campaigned Chris as supporting .

Still trying to figure out who Leo is sitting with ???

Bari

Exactly that is what we're saying : Waltz gave an excellent peformance, but his lead performance should not have been campaigned as supporting :)

Shine

Stop taping that skull and find for us what table Leo is sitting at !!!

Pami

I kept looking when Chris was directing his remarks to Quentin, but I didn't see Leo :idk:

according to that picture of what's her face model girl earlier...he's supposedly sitting next to Tarantino.

eta: But like...I admire Leo. He has Harvey backing him and Harvey is such a dick sucker/brown noser/pay-er offer of winning Oscars. And everyone online was expecting Leo to win just because now Harvey was backing him and Leo is supposedly 'so hungry' and 'desperate' for awards. BUT WE STILL DIDN'T SEE LEO PLEADING AND BEGGING AND SELLING HIMSELF OUT FOR AN OSCAR. so yeah... he's become my absolute utter forever favorite 3494 times more. :heart:

Shine

Stop taping that skull and find for us what table Leo is sitting at !!!

:D

I think Tarantino! Not 100% sure though.

two pictures from the other night

I.jpg Newscom-spnphotosfour222976.jpg

from tonight

tumblr_mglbk8h5TP1r68qcuo1_500.jpg tumblr_mglbkb7II11rwwkpbo1_500.jpg tumblr_mglbqg8kUF1qzvvk7o1_500.jpg tumblr_mglbqhqQEX1qctjfio1_500.jpg

and my cap because i thought it was so adorable!

yrtyr.png

Yeah like Oxford said, the main issue we have is that Waltz shouldn't have been campaigned for supporting in the first place, not discrediting waltz or any other actors talent. Of course there are other talented actors out there but that's besides the point here :)

Oh and thanks all for the news etc :hug: