Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Cherrybomb

Hope you do stay :)

Great decription of Tarantino's characters :

wacked and wired (in a good way), but still nothing short of complex

No, I haven't read anything more about Devil . I know the guy who wrote Satori says they are presently working on script , so I guess that is still on.

Have you read Devil ?

Thanks for the info Ox, I'm glad there's some movement on that tip. I have read the Devil in the White City, and I really enjoyed it! I have also read the Wolf of Wall Street, and this book presents such a good opportunity, and with Scorsese directing I have no doubt in my mind that they will do it right. I'm intrigued about Leo playing Jordan Belfort, it's very much an autobiography and we will get to see Leo play one hell of a prick. Anyone who hasn't read the book, look into it! You will not regret it.

Neon

I also love how Quentin offers roles to the actors that maybe aren't on the 'hot list' anymore, giving them a second chance to shine. :)

Shiny Shine :hehe:

The Paramount pic... Love it!!!! :chicken: I hope that very soon we have it in HQ to better appreciate Leo! rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

Doubt: They really needed so long to launch the pic???

Small complaint: Why Leo isn't near to Martin :blah:

but still Love it make%20it%20clap.gif

Cherrybomb

I,also, read both books :)

When I saw the comment below from IFC about Leo in the Django trailer, I thought of Holmes/Devil , as an actor would need to project that level of charisma for the audience to understand how he was able to continue to lure victims into his deathly web

But it’s Leonardo DiCaprio who really steals the show. His charisma nearly bounces off the screen in every shot we see him in,

Neon & ByPrincess

They probably didn't put Leo too close to Marty , as if he stood infront of him we wouldn't be able to see Marty, and whenever he stands by his side they look like Mutt and Jeff :p

Shiny Shine,you rock! :clap: I've been looking for this pic for ages :laugh: great one! hope we'll get it bigger to see all of them :ddr:

thanks,guys! :wave:

Shiny Shine :hehe:

The Paramount pic... Love it!!!! :chicken: I hope that very soon we have it in HQ to better appreciate Leo! rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

Doubt: They really needed so long to launch the pic???

Small complaint: Why Leo isn't near to Martin :blah:

:blush: Aw shucks! You're both very welcome.

Hello girls!!

Oxford,actually that woman is not the one who believed she was pregnant from him and that the name of her baby would be Jesus!I%20dont%20know.gif :chicken: (help me!)

This girl seems to be a stalker as well and yet crazy but they are not the same person dont worry for now. :p

Thanks for the Paramount 100 year pix Shine!! I can only see Leo among those famous people! :woot:

Well,I think Leo has proven long ago that he's a great actor,no more doubts about it! I'm sure will succeed in both movies!make%20it%20clap.gif

Is there something new about the movie "Satori"?

The script seemed to be so interesting, I would like to see him in this movie. :hehe:

I also heard they would turn it into a franchise...wow...Leo-1,Leo-2,Leo-3.....I cant get enough! :guitar: rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

I also heard they would make it into a franchise...wow...Leo-1,Leo-2,Leo-3.....I cant get enough! :guitar: rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

I don't know Pami... Leo in a franchise??? It seems that he makes sure that his character dies in every movie so there is no sequels :laugh:

Look at me ... I'm still waiting for the second part of The Beach :rofl:

I also heard they would make it into a franchise...wow...Leo-1,Leo-2,Leo-3.....I cant get enough! :guitar: rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

I don't know Pami... Leo in a franchise??? It seems that he makes sure that his character dies in every movie so there is no sequels :laugh:

Look at me ... I'm still waiting for the second part of The Beach :rofl:

Haha Princess! He cant die again....no more deaths! think I'll make a pattern with these words...NO MORE DEATHS LEO! LOL :rofl:

But I would like to see him in a movie like that. :bounce:

Looks like Leo and others attended the male model below's birthday party last night at 1OAK

CHANIΞL ANDЯAN @ChanielAndran

What an Epic Night, Chris Brown & Leo Dicaprio were partying it up last night during my Birthday party...thanks to all who came! #MuchLove

CHANIΞL ANDЯAN @ChanielAndran

Damn, even Leonardo Dicaprio made my Birthday Party !!! Haha

Abdulla AL-khalifa@G_unit_prince

Just left 1 oak. Saw busta bus+chris brown+leanardo decaprio. #NYC

Pam & ByPrincess i

I read Satori . One thing for sure if they stayed true to book , there would be lots of sex as his character learns to make love like a French man :p

And , no, ByPrincess, his character doesn't die .

Neon

Yes, good example : flowers/Clyde. Or I loved Leo's facial expression when they confront the men in the jungle in BD and Madi saves the day, or when he asks her if she gave them her autograph. Another example is the scene in Aviator when he is trying to win over the censor board to approve his Outlaw film, or when Ava is confronting him about the bugs in the house. Another would be the the scene in RR when he is playing with the kids ,or when he is imitating the head boss as he lies on the sofa.

he's more than capable of showing a sillier side, for sure. and he's said it himself, hasn't he, that he is a silly, funny kind of guy! i have nothing but confidence in his ability to portray every possible human emotion, be it absolute devastation or care-free giddiness. he's got tremendous range :')

Wow, very interesting discussions all! CherryBomb: interesting you read Devil, I have been meaning to look into reading that. Also, good point you said about leo playing jordan. With scorsese involved, I don't think it will go wrong :D I wonder how long before they cast the female lead Nadine?

Thanks Ox for the tweets and Shine for the class photo!!

Neon

Ditto (Y)

he's more than capable of showing a sillier side, for sure. and he's said it himself, hasn't he, that he is a silly, funny kind of guy! i have nothing but confidence in his ability to portray every possible human emotion, be it absolute devastation or care-free giddiness. he's got tremendous range :')

Wow, very interesting discussions all! CherryBomb: interesting you read Devil, I have been meaning to look into reading that. Also, good point you said about leo playing jordan. With scorsese involved, I don't think it will go wrong :D I wonder how long before they cast the female lead Nadine?

Thanks Ox for the tweets and Shine for the class photo!!

Thanks Katch! :) I can't wait for them to cast the different roles. I def. agree! who's going to play Nadine? I've read on IMDB or another website before that Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Blake Lively both tried out to play Nadine. IMO: Yuck!!! Rosie, cannot act to save her life and Blake Lively can do nothing more than be Serena V. I'm sure there are a lot of Blake fans in here, especially considering how she Dated Leo and all that, so no disrespect-but I don't think there's anything wrong with admitting flaws in celebrities or models you might like, but it's my opinion that Blake cannot act. She was horrible in the Town, horrible in the Green Lantern (although that movie was horrible), and Savages looks like it's going to be an utter joke. I have faith that Scorsese will not cast undeserving actors/actresses. In good news they did cast Kyle Chandler a while back (hello FNL Fans ;) ) I absolutely love him and I think he will be great as a FBI agent. Jonah Hill is very interesting casting too. Ahhh, Leo is always in such superb movies.