Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

BTW I was wondering where do you girld get your pics avi s and stuff like that ???

From google... just look for pics or gifs that are to your liking and upload to your avatar or signature ... if you don't know how load them just send me a pm :)

Thanks, girls :wave:.

It seems this will be another week without pictures... at least we have those from weekend's.

Man, it's hard to be a Leo maniac... but I can't live without :p.

Is Erin attending MET Gala?

Maybe we can get some sightings if they're still together?

If he is indeed in NYC, that is.

Maybe, wijn... we don't hear about Erin for a long time... but I believe they're very much together... I wanted to know where they are hiding :p.

1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and one perfect man, Leonardo DiCaprio ♥

:laugh:

1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and one perfect man, Leonardo DiCaprio ♥
OMG, this is so true.

:wave: Helllo ladies! Hope you are all well. That tweet is so true, you are right Barbie :laugh:

Can't wait for Leo to work with Marty again. August is n't too far away and fingers crossed we should get some on set pics if it's being shot in NYC.

I'm still a little troubled by just how good Leo looks WITH A BEARD. I REALLY don't like beards. And yet ... :drool:

Leo is an incredible man,he looks good either way.... :drool:

Loved this quote Nanda!! :wub:

It's hard for me now to say if Leo and Erin are still together,let's see,let's hope for the best. :) Dr Brown,cant wait to see him as Jordan Belfort,I'm sure it will be a great movie! :)

Leo is an incredible man,he looks good either way.... :drool:

Loved this quote Nanda!! :wub:

It's hard for me now to say if Leo and Erin are still together,let's see,let's hope for the best. :) Dr Brown,cant wait to see him as Jordan Belfort,I'm sure it will be a great movie! :)

Hi Pami :wave:

Yes I too think that "Wolf of Wall Street" will be a great movie. Leo and Jordan seem to get along well and Marty said in a recent interview that he is "excited" about doing the film. :)

It may be just an old pix, but apparently Leo is featured as part of GQ/India issue article about The Kings of Hollywood that mentions Brad Pitt, George Clooney , and Leo

I definitely do agree with their comment about Leo :)

Featured in “The Kings of Hollywood” section, the “Moneyball” actor is praised not taking “the easy way out” of roles and described as an actor that “can be smooth and charming, but also troubled and confused.”

He joins fellow 'Kings of Hollywood' A-listers Leonardo DiCaprio and George Clooney; both described as out-of-the ordinary stars who remain timeless and intriguing.

post-52324-0-1446082971-82831_thumb.jpg

ByPrincess

Thanks for information about the fan pix & Red Bar tweet :)

RomanFantasies

Thanks for information about Red Bar :)

Hopefully , if Leo is in NY, we'll get a sighting or pix .

I noticed that Tobey & his family are ,also, in NY

neonntiger92

Welcome :wave:

lol I wish he was attending the met gala too. There's even a gatsby connection since Baz and Carey are involved with the event.

I think I've seen that Brad GQ cover before. They're probably recycling the pics so I doubt there will be new pics of leo

Barbie

Yes, we're not really concerned with the other supposed kings of hollywood ; we see it more as there is only one king of the world :p

Wijn

The pix of Brad Pitt are the same as was in last year's W issue, so that is why I said I wasn't sure there were any new pix of Leo :)

I would imagine it is probably one of the pix that appeared in the US GQ magazine.